Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Akiri Suma  Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Akiri Suma  I_vote_lcapAkiri Suma  I_voting_barAkiri Suma  I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Akiri Suma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

Akiri Suma  Empty
PostSubject: Akiri Suma    Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:24 pm

General Information

Name: Akiri Suma
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 123 lbs
DOB: August 23
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy at first but once she gets accustomed to someone she can get somewhat clingy.
Dislikes: Foxes, Vampires, and people she doesn't know.
Classification: Alpha Female of her Wolf Pack.
Character Information

Race: Werewolf
World: Getsuei
Abilities: She is able to transform into a wolf-like creature or a human but she prefers to stay in a human form but with wolf-like ears and tail.
Strengths: Enhanced sight, hearing and speed.
Weaknesses: Balance on two legs, Gets distracted easily, Fire.

Other Information

Relationships:None
Family: Vampireattacks- Older sister, Pumpkinattacks- Older sister, Gin Ichimaru- Younger Brother, SirWolf-Uncle,(All adopted) Mirana Suma- Older Sister, Zero Suma- Older Brother (Birth family)

BACKGROUND

Bio: At the age of only 4 months Akiri started growing wolf like ears and a tail. At her parents disbelief they abandoned her in the middle of the nearby forest. A pack of wolves were hiding in the bushes watching. A few minutes after her parents abandoned her the wolves came out of hiding. There were several different colored wolves. A white one, a brown one, a gray one and a black one. The white wolf was as white as snow itself. The brown one wasn't really brown, but more of a dark tan. The Gray wolf was mostly gray but also had white streaks in it's fur. The black wolf was as black as the night sky, A little darker actually.

The white wolf came up to Akiri and greeted her. It lay down next to her and picked her up with it's tail. Akiri, being curious and all, climbed up onto the wolf's back and started gently petting it while holding onto it's fur. The wolf, now surrounded by the other wolves, walked deeper into the forest and stopped in the center of a clearing. To one side there was a large waterfall. To the other side there was a lake. In front of us was a large cliff. This was her new home and family. She noticed there was another what looked like a human but had other wolf like features like me. Over time she had realized that this was her actual brother and was abandoned 3 years before i was. Over the years she had lived here she couldn't help but think of her real family and the other figure she saw in the house at the time her parents abandoned her.

Over time Akiri grew used to living with the wolves and her brother, and lived peacefully among them. 4 years after she was abandoned a large group of foxes came to the wolves territory. The wolves that picked her up years ago stood up to the foxes. the foxes were ready. The foxes and wolves fought. one of the foxes somehow sneaked behind the wolves and stalked toward her. One of the wolves saw and quickly ran toward the fox and pounced on it and killed it on the spot right in front of her. Akiri was faced with the burden of watching and that small moment plays again and again in her mind and she can't do anything to stop it but become angry.

She realized that her brother also had a sword like hers except it was green. She also noticed that his eyes were also green. This made her think. She knew she had blue eyes and a blue sword so she knew that she had to be related to this person somehow... but she just didnt know how until later in her life when her older sister finally found her and explained that this boy was my brother. I was in shock for several minutes but after i recovered i spent the rest of my life with my brother and sister.

Last edited by Akiri Suma on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

Akiri Suma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri Suma    Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

Akiri Suma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri Suma    Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Akiri Suma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri Suma    Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akiri Suma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri Suma    Akiri Suma  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akiri Suma
Page 1 of 1