Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_vote_lcapHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_voting_barHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_vote_lcapHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_voting_barHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ Empty
PostSubject: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Heya~^__^ I'm looking for a fun, cool, evil, sadistic, possibly even a bit satanic or maybe even masochistic, smartypants, non-bubbly, non-sensitive, non-plopodisticalshinarootahem, kind girl? If yer interested, don't hesitate to post~ if your interested but you happen to be a moose then don't even bother, I'm not into animals~^__^
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

o.o
She popped up, letting out a small squeak. Her left hand came to the males face, fingers grasping his cheeks. She pinched them lightly, wiggling it around for a moment, before dropping her hand, the cuts that were clearly on the back of her arm showing. There was a little blood sliding down her arm, a giggle escaping her.

You may say non-bubbly, but some can be. Masochist, Satanic, Smartass ALL of the time, I can be sensitive, only at times though. Aka sad movies. And what in the hell is non-plopodisticalshinarootahem? If I may ask.?

She pulled out her rose from her ear, pushing it forward. It turned into her sword, flashing to a light purple, before staying. She swung it over her head, before sticking it in her bun, the sword holding tightly.

And sorry to bust ya bubble cupcake, but your gonna have to put up with me. And I mean, put up with. :3
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Hell I'm good at putting up with~ Wink
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Very glad you are. Stuck with me nao. Sorry toots. ^^
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 pm

"Sticking it in her bun"? SOunds very sexeh ;D
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm

LOL. Oh yes baby. You know how I like it. ;D XD
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:17 pm

*Gets you a hotdog bun* I like hotdogs too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh god. Yes. -Jizz.- ;D I like .... I dunno. owo
I like raping people.
People named ....
Gin.
<_<
<3
XD
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:20 pm

*holds out meh arms*
I like being ravaged and raped :'D
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 pm

<She skipped into his arms, flinging her own around his neck.>

Then this will be a 'carnal' relationship, if I may say. ;D
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 am

Gin looked blankly into space then looked at her.
"Doesn't carnal mean meat?"o__o
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am

"Usually, it does. But in the way that I mean it, more of a .... vicious, erm ... rather hard to describe. You shall know what I mean, in due time."
<She giggled quietly, patting the back of his neck.>
"In due time.~"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:40 am

"Wanna know now~" Gin smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm

"But your not going to know now. ;D" <She burst into a fit of giggles.>
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:59 pm

"Why not?Do I have to do something special?" Gin laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm

"For all you know?" She giggled again, then pressed a light kiss to his cheek. She turned around, and sprinted off. o:
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm

"Wah..." Gin stared blabkly while blushing as she sprinted off. "Aww...I was just havin' fun~"
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm

She halted to a stop, but being her, face planted by tripping over her shoes. She flailed, then blamed him. "I blame you! Kept making me look back at your face and shiz!"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Gin ran to her and "tripped" an fell on her. "I blame you now~"^__^
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 pm

She let out a squeak when he landed on her, before bumping her rear against his hips.
"Fat stuff. Hey good lookin'. What cha'll cookin'?" ;D
She giggled, then said something else.
"You did this just to be on top!"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"Yup yup~" he said rubbing her thigh~.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:34 pm

She shivered, before giggling, wiggling herself underneath him.

"Cheater!"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm

"Aww I'm not a cheater~ I'm just really good~" he said kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 pm

"Psh. As if you a-"
She cut of in her sentence, cheeks flustering a deep red when his lips touched her neck.
"N-Nyeh ... > ///<"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Gin let his tongue slip out of his lips a bit and slid it down her neck a bit~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Love :: Looking-
Jump to: