Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_voting_barHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_voting_barHm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Gin stopped and looled at her. "Your so hot when ya cringe in pleasure~"
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"H-Hush you."
She let out a quiet whimper, turning her head so she could look up to you, her cheeks a deep deep red.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Gin kissed her and ran his hand to her chest slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:38 pm

She kissed him back, a tremble running through her body when his hands go to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Gin kept kissing her as his hand groped her breast and played around with it.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm

She whimpered quietly, her lips pressing back to his. She squirmed at the feeling of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Gin slipped his hand under her shirt and pinched her nipple a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 am

She pulled in a deep breath, trying to hold back the sound that escaped her. She arched herself up a bit into his hand, biting onto his lower lip softly.
"M-mm..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 am

Gin lifted her shirt over her breasts and started sucking on her other nipple.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:09 pm

She took a bite onto her lower lip, trying to hold back a soft moan. One of her hands slid up, and rested softly on his cheek, her shivering lightly.

"Hn ... m-mm..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm

"I wonder how you taste downstairs~" Gin brought his body down and began to pull of her pants.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 pm

She let out a quiet purr for a moment, before letting out a quiet gasp, feeling him and her pants and panties move down. She blushed a deep red. biting onto her lower lip.

"Wh-Wha?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am

Gin slowly licked her pussy in an upwards motion, then bit her clit.

((Hm...I missed ya, ya know o.O))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^   Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Love :: Looking-
Jump to: