Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barShinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barShinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Shinto Shrine (open)

Go down 
+2
Kyo
Namida Hoshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Nissha looked down, he had heard the leader of the underworld had some sort of purpose here. he floated in the sky as he looked down upon the shrine, soon realizing that the witch he once met was there as well. he sighed as he spoke calmly. "Calamity brings only truth, the truth about the past, the truth about the future; future change. Let us see what calamity brings these poor unfortunate souls......" he said to himself as a mass of 5 demons, 3 small and 2 large appeared behind him. he merely flicked his wrist and the demons roared and shot at the three. in truth, he wanted to test the underworld leader, see if he really had the potential to be a obstacle int eh fallen angels plan. however, if he truly was a threat, he could always use the girl to get at his heart, nothing more brutal than a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm

I spotted the guy that I had run into before, much more felt his presence in the area before I spotted him. When I laid my eyes upon his form I was shocked to see that he had followed me and found me, I wondered how, but he did. And now he was bringing chaos to this shrine place. Not that I cared much about it or that it was any of my business but from what I've heard in school a shrine is a sacred place and he shouldn't be messing with it. Much less, I couldn't hold myself back from saying...

"Hey, it's you! What are you... doing here?"

And there I resumed a stance of my hands being in my pockets and my whole figure leaning slightly to the left. I had hoped that these wrongdoings, this sacrilege he was performing was in the intention of good hearted plans and not for any events of malice. I sensed that he might have some motives of a test however I was completely unsure. And so there I stood and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 am

The demons he had sent down surounded the shrine as the awaited further orders to either demolish the shrine, or wait. Nissha merely looked down at the witch that he hoped had not come. " I could ask you the same question. however if you really want to know my hearts intention for being here, it is because i wish to find the king of the underworld and speak with him. if that does not happen than this shrine shalll be reduced to rubble and rot in the dirt that has exhisted for centuries." he said calmly. now 5 more demons appeared from a portal behind him. these demons were again 3 small and two large. they landed on the ground around the shrine as well. 10 demons, 6 small and 4 large were now present. Nissha waited for a responce before he ordered his minions.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm

I just quirked my eyebrow at his request. There was a king to the underworld? Much less there actually WAS another world? Well from finding out I was a witch, I guess this isn't too far off. Though I may be weak, and indifferent to most things, I wasn't going to stand by and let this whole shrine, an ancient part of history, to be destroyed by these demons. But then I remembered something from our earlier conversation.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you some sort of angel? You could've fooled me into thinking that you were something else. Your heart's desire, it isn't to find the king, it's to destroy things. You sir, are an angel of darkness. You're seeking vengence, that isn't the way. No matter how tempting it may be. Angels are supposed to inflict nothing but good values and beneficiary things upon this world and you cause it chaos. Why is that?"

I had my hands in my pockets and was looking directly at him. The demons were somewhat grotesque looking but I guess aren't they all? I stood there still waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm

"you only look at the dark shroud that the angels have made in order people to observe them as a symbol of hope, when in truth the angels are the ones whom have really fallen. i would rather think of myself as a rationalist, one whom uses the reason to discover the truth through intellectual thinking. and through that, i have realized that the angels are frauds! they live in the kingdom they call heaven and laugh down at the imperfect sinners below! they laugh even though they themselves are not clean without sin! each and every angel contains ever one of the 7 sins and yet they seperate the ones whom they beleive are lesser than them from their kingdom. With this fact present, I can only laugh at your saying, "angels are supposed to inflict nothing but good value" when the truth is that they await the absolute armegeddon to vanquish all of thomes whom do not meet their ideals of perfection. they are bloodthirsty creatures that are no diffrent from the demons that ravage the flesh off of life." he than looked at his demons and said, "destroy the shrine...."

with those very words the demons began to use their physical power to break through the shrine, attacking all whom where it it and destroy the shrine itself. he did not look at the witch no more.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 pm

I noticed that this could very well be a "touchy" subject for him. And thus I did not continue more on it. However, he was wrong about the angels. Yes, he might be rational about things and yes, he is one whom seeks the truth by means of investigation and intelligence, but if he had met with an angel, if he would give the other beings a chance I'm sure he would see the wrong in his claims. However it is was not my opinion and thus I could not change it. Everyone, even sinners, were allowed a judgment on a certain subject and their thoughts I do not wish to change. I meant to explode my building emotion inside of me, but instead what came out of me was...

"What is your name...?

And there I stood, once more. He wasn't looking at me this time, our eye contact broken and thus the gaze that held such emotion in them was lost. However something different was happening to me. A while ago, I didn't know I had these magical gifts and until a few moments ago, I accept and don't know how to use them. But now there was this surge of energy inside of me. It tingled a bit and tickled the insides of my inner barriers of skin. I felt more powerful, more brave and more sure of myself and my powers. That's all I had to do in situations like this one or in dangers I knew I couldn't beat down myself, trust in my magic. Well, now I felt as if the years had skilled me in ways I never would've known.I wondered what this was.. and suddenly my voice changed as did the color of my eyes. The grayish blue hue they were turned to bright and glowing neon cyan. And the tone of my voice became more... proper and womanly.

"Tell me your name and what it is you are, creature."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Kyo felt the a divine pressence nearby, knowing for a fact it was an angel he looked up and smirked. "Hmmm... Interesting!" he said still sitting there for a moment.

As he stared at the Angel for a minute he noticed a few demons with him and they were about to attack the shine. With little effort Kyo appears next infront of the angel and his demons and with a flick of his wrist all the demons turned to ash. Looking around he sees one of the people he sensed earlier. But paying her little attention he looked at the angel "And you are?" he said speaking in a cold harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

as both seemed to ask the question for his name, Nissha merely sighed, giving them their herats desire. "my name is Nissha, the fallen angel that has declared rebellion on the race of all other angels and those whom fallow them." he said as he looked at the ashes that were once his demons. "such power, there is no doubt that you are the king of the underworld, or am i wrong?" he said as two gigantic black voids seemed to tear through the fabric of reality, creating two black hollow portals, with masses of demons inside them. "however i have the streangth in numbers, i dont think you should be foolish enough to challenge me, king. so i will say this, come with me, help me rid the world of the angels, the ones whom beleive in their own perfection." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Kyo begins to laugh at the angel "Strength in numbers you say, It is true that taking all of you on would require me using most of my power but don't think for a second you all would beat me. For no matter how much demons you have you will never be able to touch me, for I transend both races. As for your purpose to rid the world of angels, I have no problem with that and I will not stop you. However if you require my help you will have to prove yourself to me as a capable enough warrior." Kyo replies with a sinister smirk on his face.

Afterwards Kyo's eyes began to glow crimson and the sky became dark, with the sun glowing bright red as if it was coated with blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Rid the world of angels?! Were they mad? Well here we were, as if life could not get any stranger and confusing for me. I was new to this and yet here I was, in a shrine, talking to an angel who wants to destroy his own race and the king of the underworld. I had thought that there were others here, I had sensed some other people but they might have left by now. But still, normally I was indifferent to things but wiping out something like angels... that was pure madness. Not only would some religions be devastated by this but many others who pray to the angels at night for hope and serenity and goodness in their lives, it would all be vanquished, in vain. I couldn't allow that, I just couldn't, but it wasn't in my nature to speak lightly and more exactly loudly of my thoughts. And so I would keep to myself. I spoke once more, with the same identity. My voice being a bit more mature and womanly. As were my eyes glowing a neon. It seemed that I had control of what I could say, but no control over how I was acting.

"Nissha... is your name? And you are the King of the Underworld, sir it is a pleasure to meet you acquaintance in this life, and a pleasure to see you again from the last one. If you may remind me of your name..."

Well now, that was weird. Past life? Ah well, I guess I'll just roll with the punches.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Nissha looked at him, emotionlessly, "Such pride, however you have no idea what level i stand upon. i stand upon a level higher than heaven itself, for i am the angel of the primordial world." he said as the ground nelow and around him began to glow with a deep crimson red color. the ground than began to dissolve as it turned into dust. a gigantic crater was now behind him as the dust that was once the earth below them began to float into the air, the red aura surrounding the dust. the dust swirled around Nissha as he held his hand out at the underworld king. "look into the past king, look at the true power of evil, the first evil." he said as his mass of demons lounged at the king while he waited for the king to attack.

~ability activated~ [look at profile for ability detaails]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Kyo looked the girl raising an eyebrow then shrugging he answered "My name is Kyo and it is nice to meet your aquaintance, though I don't remember meeting you before."
Turning back to the angel Kyo smirked, intrigued by the display of power "You look at me as prideful though you don't really know what I am, you seem powerful and may be the first but your power is nothing compared to mine." Kyo answered drawing his sword and looking at it while his body glowed with a sinister black aura. Everything around him began to slowly die as he began to truely power up.

"You see, i'm not just another king claiming to be all powerful, I am! I am half arch angel and half demon, I wield both their power but I am way more powerful than both. You can call me a Furian, for I transend the classes of angels and demons." as Kyo spoke the demons surrounded him and started their assault. Still looking at the sword Kyo whispered "Mumyo Jinpu Ryu: Suzaku" the sword glowed the same sinister black color as Kyo himself did and burst into flames eveloping Kyo within its blaze turning him into a gigantic black pheonix. Kyo then flew straight at all the demons insinerating them as he flew through them. After Killing every last one of them Kyo turned his attention back to the angel, staring at him with extremely cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

She noticed that the girl had left, so she continued on her way toward the area where everyone seemed to crowd around. She stood back noticing Kyo was fighting someone who seemed very powerful. This was one time when she felt truly scared as Kyo... turned into a gigantic black phoenix? Was she seeing this correctly? She had come here hoping everything would be peaceful, which obviously isn't true now.. She sat on the ground, too weak to stand up. She knew something bad was going to happen if this kept up.. She didn't want that to happen. She never knew Kyo had this kind of power.. She was beyond scared, Terrified even. She wondered if Kyo even knew she was here.. At least she was far enough away to not be hurt by anything.. Or so she thought..
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

There I stood. This was unreal. Seeing at first the angel's power, that was pretty immense. It created a problem, I was hoping that something or rather someone would come to destroy the "demons" he was sending to destroy the place. I hadn't gained enough experience nor control with all of my magical abilities yet, which created slight fear in my eyes. As he transformed, I awoke from this trance I seemed to be in. I shook my head and blinked my eyes, their color returning to its natural and normal hue once again. It was if I was possessed. But then I spoke.

"Ugh... my head.... hurts. What... just happened...? Holy... what, what is this thing?"

Surprised by what was standing in front of me, I decided it would be a good idea to distance myself form the beast that "seemed" to appear from nowhere. I was not in the right mindset nor position to deal with this. But as I began to back up, I noticed that there was someone behind me for I bumped into them lightly. It was the girl from before, I didn't know her name, but I knew her face. My eyes widened again and once more I spoke.

"Oh, it's you... Here, come on! Angels and ministers of grace and attention, put up a holy shield of protection."

A shield seemed to form around the both of us, protecting us from the damage that was being done just feet away. Now was the time to not only protect any person and myself, but perhaps I could actually make a friend...? I smiled and resolved my "danger" expressed face to a softer expression.

"Hey there, it's you, from before. We met but we never really had a chance to introduce ourselves. My name is Alexandra C. DiMarcus, but you can just call me Alex."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Getting bored after an hour of the angel just standing there Kyo turned back to normal and jumped down to where the two ladies were standing. "Hello ladies" he said with a huge smile on his face. "What are you guys up to?"
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:53 pm

She looked up at the girl named Alex, and said slightly confused and a little scared at what might have happened. "Uhh, Hi.. My name's Mirana.." She then looked over to see Kyo in his normal form. "H-Hey.. Wh-What happened here..? She asked Kyo, now slightly afraid of him..
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm

The girl looked at me. Her expression could only be taken as confused and slightly bewildered by what's going on. The man, a new voice and a new face. He approached and I could tell by the way he both talked and walked that he had power. After all, didn't that destructive angel I met earlier say he was some sort of hell god? Lord of the Underworld? Whatever it was, he was strong. Although his whimsical smile told me, rather had such a weird affect on me. That affect was that he meant no harm, there was no danger in his expressions. It was as if he were to be trusted and friendly as any normal man. These attributes should be considered strange for someone whom is from such darkness but then again I should reserve my judgement till later. As usual.

"Well it is very nice to meet you Mirana. As for what's going on, I haven't the slightest clue. And, wait a minute. I've seen you before.. I just don't recall where... was it here?"

I shrugged quickly, referring that to the man who was speaking to us now. Then I spoke again.

"As for meeting you, a pleasure. And what we're up to. It seems some weird things are going on around here, if I knew what and what we were up to, I'd tell you. But sadly, I have no idea. Who are you.. anyway?"

I pointed to him and accidentally a small yellow bolt shot out of my finger and right past the man whom had greeted us. It was unintentional and I blinked from it. My eyes widening in disbelief. Could things get any stranger?

OOC: Posted in violet letters when I speak. I figure it makes things easier to see. ~
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Kyo continued smiling and looked at Mira when she questioned him about the events that were happening. "Oh nothing... just a little dispute over something" he answered looking at her like everything was all good, even though he noticed she was now afraid of him.

He turned to the other girl as she spoke, just in time to see a yellow bolt fly past him. Kyo looked at it then turned back to the girl looking at her with a straight face and one eyebrow slightly raised now. Realizing she did that by accident due to her reaction he calmed down and answered her question. "My name is Kyo, what is your name?" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:17 pm

"Whoa, well that was weird. Kyo huh? My name's Alexandra Carter DiMarcus, but you can just call me Alex if you want."

I spoke rather calmly. It appeared as though my mind was still in a slight state of panic but my body felt completely relaxed. My mind, beginning to calm its thoughts of what just happened, now was trying to make sense of the yellow jolt that flew out of my fingertip. The man seemed polite enough, like a gentleman, someone kind and proper. And even though it wasn't what I was used to, I believed we could be good friends perhaps. But first I'd have to know more about him.

"So Kyo. W-what are you exactly? And where... do you come from?"

My eyes wandered, little blue orbs, searching the surroundings about me. Yeah, definitely everything isn't what it seems.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm

She listened to Kyo's answer then shrugged. "Alright then.." She got up from the spot where she was sitting and walked toward Kyo, wrapping her arms around him in a hug as she buried her face in his shirt.

OOC: Sorry for whatever slight grammar errors i may make..
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

OOC: Well your grammar is understandable, don't worry. Sometimes I have trouble with it too. And I think our posting system should go, Mirana, Kyo, Me. Seeing as how I'm usually doing most of the talking after Mirana posts. But I'll talk to Kyo and I think that this is a smart posting order. But if he doesn't reply in 3 more days, I'm going to.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Kyo began to wonder why everyone was interested in what he was after hearing the question so many times. As he is about to answer he is hugged by Mira, stopping him for the moment as he hugged her and stared at her for a moment watching her bury her face in his shirt. "Missed me didn't you?" he said with a snug look on his face.

Looking up and seeing Alex there still waiting for a reply he snapped out of his semi-trance. "Well Alex, I am a hybrid or half-breed if you may. I'm a Half-Angel and Half-Demon, being that i'm stronger than both species I created a new class the Furians. So that is what I am, Oh and I was born in hell and as you can probably already tell I took it over and now i'm the new King of Hell." Kyo answered her with an extra bored expression on his face.

"So what are you and where do you hail from?" he asked her pretending not to know that she was a witch.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you King of Hell, which name would you prefer I call you? I presumed you were the King seeing the massive the power that happened just before my eyes. However, you just can't be too sure ya know?"

I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my head. But then his question of where I came from and what I was. The second part I could not answer as I hadn't fully grasped the whole concept in my mind. My thoughts were all scrambled and in no particular order.

"As for where I come from. It's nowhere close to here, I can say that confidently. I was on my way home when I kind of sorta got drawn here, and took a detour? I don't know, but I am lost and I don't know how to get home."

I nodded, now knowing what he was. My knowledge was growing but never did I ever think I'd meet one of the supernatural. Was I something special also? Ignoring many of those questions as I usually did, my eyes caught gaze of his, and his as well as mine told stories of our pasts, our presents and the emotion and thoughts we were feeling and thinking at this very moment. Maybe Kyo could help me.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

She nodded, with her face still buried in Kyo's chest. She didn't look up when Kyo spoke to Alex. She already knew what he was.. And didn't care much at all...
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 am

Kyo looked at Alex as she spoke just pondering random thoughts. "Hmmm... so you need any help finding your destination Alex?" Kyo asked after his long pause. "By the way if you didn't already know you seem to be a witch" he said feeling the need to do so.

With Mira still in his arms, Kyo smiled at how much affectionate she was and slid his fingers up and down her back attempting to send shivers through her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinto Shrine (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: