Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Beauty in the Light Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Beauty in the Light I_vote_lcapBeauty in the Light I_voting_barBeauty in the Light I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Beauty in the Light I_vote_lcapBeauty in the Light I_voting_barBeauty in the Light I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Beauty in the Light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chio
Beginner
Chio

Beauty in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Finally the sun was rising! It'd been so cold all night and she had nowhere to sleep. She spent her night in the park that night. Her hand lifted and rubbed her sleepless eyes. A new orange light started to glow down onto her from the sun. Her pale blue hair glowed especially in this light. Her flawless, pale skin. Her calm eyes. Her delicate, fluttering wings. She simply fit the description of an angel... until the knife in her hand starts to come to life, staining her white robe with splatters of cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

She was wandering around when the sun started to rise. She saw a figure in the distance so she walked toward it.
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Her eyes lifted to watch the oncoming figure. She couldn't see what it was. The sun obscured her gaze. Her fist tightened around the knife. She turned the knife to make sure the sun reflected into the figure's eyes, caught the attention of the weapon. It might start up some fear.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

She squints as the light is reflected from the knife, but continues on her way towards the figure, growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Gin appeared in a transparent shape, floating in front of the girl reflecting the sunlight. "Boo~!" he yelled out at her. He wore an undying smile on his face that unnerved most people. "Heya~ I don't like the sun too much, couldja stop flashin' that knife?"
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Something exploded behind her, a loud noise. She jumped up and swung her knife back and forth at whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:48 pm

She saw a familiar figure in the distance and started running toward it. She had caught up to the floating figure whom she called her 'brother' and jumped up to tackle him. She then looked over to see the other figure whom she saw earlier.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Gin saw his sister run up to tackle him, so he solidified himself so she wouldn't fall through. "Hm?Akiri, whatcha doin' here?" Gin looked at the girl he had surprised and laughed to himself lightly. This month was the greatest month to run around scaring people~.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Her eyes held the look of the insane. She swung out her weapon at this man, but it just phased through. Maybe she was just crazy and thought he was here, but wasn't really... maybe it was the same with that girl. She breathed in an out deeply, sitting back down on the bench, ignoring the two. Maybe they would go away.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

She smiled up at her brother as she huggled him. "Me? Oh, i'm just wandering around and exploring as usual~" She then jumped down and stood in front of the other person sniffing her as her wolf-like ears twitched and her tail swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Gin hugged back and floated over the girl. "Hm? Am I scarin' ya? Look at this~" Gin took his hand and pushed it through his ear making it come out the other ear. "Want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

It was all fake, all in her head. They were just there because she sinned, she did actions against god. Then again... it was so much fun! She remembers the first time she sinned. It was so great. And then she did it again and again. She looked at the two creatures standing near her. She lifted her knife and swung out at the one with a tail.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:55 pm

She stared at the girl then she swung her knife at her. "Hm?" She then opens her mouth and chomped down on the girl's wrist. She had bitten her and continued to bite down harder and harder, this, of course, prevented her from getting hurt by the knife. She growled as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 pm

A blade extended from Gin's coat and stabbed the ground in front of the girl. Gin stood there silent, with his eyes open, looking down on her. He had feet now and was solid. "Your not dreamin'...so don't go thinkin' ya can do things without consequence..."
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 pm

The pain pierced through her wrist. She clenched her teeth and reached out her spare hand grabbing the girl's animal ears with a tight grip. "Go away...." She started to trailed off. She hadn't spoken to very many people recently. Her voice sounded dark and unnatural. It was too obvious there was something wrong with her, lest her appearance tell you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 pm

She began to growl even more, the pain in her ears making her want to bite harder so she did and continued to do so.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 am

Gin retracted the blade and stepped in between the two, looking at the girl. "Heya nutcase~ y'know what a cookie is?" he reached in his sleeve and pulled out a cookie for her.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am

The girl started to bite deeper, hitting a bone. "I'm smart, if just a little off..." She felt slightly offended by the remark, but wasn't able to express herself. She tightened her fist and bashed it down upon the back of the girl's head, trying to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

The air around Gin became colder as Gin's smile seemed even more sadistic as usual. He stared the the girl and put the cookie on her nose. "Well now, its quite the trick being able to talk. Here's a treat for it..."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

Akiri growled, then let go of the girl's wrist, But she then bit the girl's other wrist as she let go of her ears. She then continued biting down harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

The pain stopped but it started back up again. This girl wasn't going to let up. She tightened her hand around her knife and thrust it into the girl's stomach, hopefully to get her to let up.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm

She bit harder, but then there was a sharp pain in her stomach. She let go of the girl's wrist and fell backward. She landed in a sitting position on the ground and snarled at the girl, barring her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Gin placed his hand on the girl's bite wound, and stuck it hand deep into it. He grabbed ahold of some of her skin and pulled at it. "Now now...good girls should just sit down and roll over when I give them a treat~. I don't understand how in the world this happened..."
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:50 pm

She disliked these people. How irritating they were. The girl-wolf-thing bit her twice and this man is just insulting her. Still, it seems like the two are close, and the girl was weak. She lifted her knife by the point and threw it at the girl, trying for her face, chest, just something vital.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 pm

She didn't want to, but she knew she had to. She drew her sword and used it to deflect the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty in the Light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: