Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Werewolf Forest - Page 11 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 11 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 11 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Werewolf Forest

Go down 
+2
Fox of the Shadows
Akiri Suma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

Werewolf Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 am

"... Yea... I understand what you're saying.... i don't get it either..."
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Gets bored and decides to wander off alone further into the forest after seeing that Mira was gonna be perfectly safe. After disappearing from sight I transform myself into a Werewolf as to not cause a disturbance and continues exploring.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

She looks to the fawn then back at her sister "You wouldnt know what to do with a fawn would you?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 pm

wolf stands and walks after the guys leaving the girls alone knowing they would be fine as he walks after the guy and sees him change "where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

She looks at the fawn "I'm afraid not..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Looks at the wolf guy and smirks before replying "i have no idea, but you can serve as my tour guide since you are here"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:18 pm

"hmm... Me and uncle don't really know what to do with this fawn... It's mother was shot..." She looks down
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

"ok i can do that trees there and there"he grins as he chuckles as he looks around wondering what to do first
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:41 pm

"Really? Wow... I could take care of it if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm

While walking around and seeing only trees i decide to walk back in the direction i came from. "Ahhhhh... this forest is boring and i'm feeling hungry" Sighs then continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm

She looks up at her sister "Really? You would do that?"
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:33 am

"yeah forests are rather boring"he chuckles as he walks next to him
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:16 pm

She nods. "I would love to help my little sister." She smiles then pets Akiri behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyo transforms back into the human form he was in then walks back to where the girls were standing. Upon his return he sees Mira with a fawn, without any question and a slight raise of his left eyebrow Kyo stares at it until his stomach grumbles again. "Hey Babe, can we cook it?" pointing at the fawn while rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Akiri looks up at the man then growls slightly
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:13 pm

wolf is standing right behind him and lightly growls he bares his teeth arms crossed in front of him
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:36 pm

She glares at Kyo. "Kyo... No. It's only a baby and from now on it's my job to protect it from you and anything else." She sighs upon hearing his growling stomach. "I'll cook you something when we get home... Or, i would, if you hadn't cleaned out my refrigerator a few days ago..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Kyo sighs as he looks at all the angry faces, then sits under a tree looking up into the tree. Kyo's stomach continued to growl louder and louder, each moment he thought about tearing the fawn apart and eating it more and more.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Akiri sighed then left the fawn in her sister's care as she walked off getting annoyed by the growling stomach. She went to go hunt something for the man named Kyo. She saw a rabbit hopping around and decided that the rabbit was good enough so that's what she hunted. She brought back the rabbit then gave it to Kyo as she jumped into the tree.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

he chuckles as he jumps into the tree and sits next to akiri eying every one as he sits there
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 pm

She walks over to Kyo and sits next to him while still watching the fawn.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Kyo takes the rabbit and continuously stares at it, not even noticing Mira sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Akiri looks down at Kyo. "Well? Are you gonna eat it or what?" She says getting annoyed by the inactivity.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 am

he chuckles and jokes "do you need some one to show you how to eat it"he grins to him self at his joke
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:30 pm

She leans against Kyo somewhat and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Forest
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next