Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_voting_barMirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_voting_barMirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Mirana vs. Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 pm

She notices Kyo running at her with his sword and sidesteps toward the nearest tree
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 pm

*continues attack changing my direction and swings my sword into the direction of the tree* you moved to early mira...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"That may be true but i did it for a reason" She jumps reaching for the tree branch that was hanging overhead. She swings from the branch the flips upward landing on the branch. She waits there until Kyo comes close enough.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 pm

*slices straight through the tree and keeping my defenses up*
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 am

As the tree is falling i jump and do a front flip in mid air sending a heel drop to his head again
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 pm

*side steps her and does a spin kick... knocking her backwards* u need to be more unpredictable Mira
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

She grabs her sword as she is knocked backwards and throws it towards Kyo's shoulder blade
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

*lets sword impale my shoulder and pulls it out like nothing* hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 pm

O.o "is there anything that CAN cause damage to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

there is... you just got to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 pm

"You always have to make things hard dont you?" She laughs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 pm

yes i do *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

She sighs "Alright..." She runs at him waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm

*notices her running at me and runs in her direction as well with my sword in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

She jumps over him when the time is right then takes a slash at his back with Tsure
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

*does not anticipate the attack and is slashed on my back, blood begins pouring out of my wound as i stand playing with some of the blood in my hand as if i was fascinated with it* ...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 pm

o.o'' "..." She slashes his back again
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 pm

*as she slash my back a second time it heals on impact, while i seem to be still fascinated with the blood in my hands*
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 pm

"...umm.... Wow..." She watches as Tsure ignites a small flame
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

*after a few seconds of staring at the blood, my eyes still completely black, shows an inferno of red flames within them... immediately the area becomes extremely cold as if the happiness in everything is being removed and the wind begin to pick up like raging hurricane winds* ...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

She starts to feel a cold sensation then notices the wind picking up "Hmm..." She has Tsure douse the flame then points it upward summoning thunder and lightning
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

*my face show no emotion only a slight smirk on my face... as the lightning strike i immediately appear next to you leaving an after image in the spot i was before* hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Once she notices him beside her she slashes at him
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm

*moves away from you as you try to slash me, then stabs my sword into the ground sending a shock wave into the ground forming an earthquake... destroying the entire sparring grounds*
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 pm

She stands looking at the earthquake destroy the grounds with a shocked look on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirana vs. Anybody   Mirana vs. Anybody - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirana vs. Anybody
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next