Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  rakuyou (fallen leaves) Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_vote_lcaprakuyou (fallen leaves) I_voting_barrakuyou (fallen leaves) I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_vote_lcaprakuyou (fallen leaves) I_voting_barrakuyou (fallen leaves) I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

rakuyou (fallen leaves)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

rakuyou (fallen leaves) Empty
PostSubject: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Organization Name: rakuyou

Founder: Nissha

* Sub base: Tsuchi
    * Sub base: Shikyo
    * Main base: Getsuei

Purpose: To bring a new higher archy to the world. to finally rid the world from the angels that sent Nissha from their dwelling and to crush the very symbol of angels (symbol of hope and salvation). than nissha and his followers will govern the creatures that stand underneath them after the angels are destroyed. in turn, this will also be the path for Nissha to gain a power over all living creatures in order to become the new diety that will create a "new world". Nissha plans to wait at Getsuei for the moons to line up so the "beast" will rise. after that, Nissha will kill it, absorb its demonic power and become a more powerful being than anyone else.

Requirements: the ranks below will list what you must be to get in or get kicked out.

* Forsaken: this is the first level of power. their are infinite ranks amongst this sub level and their are no requirments. though, you can get kicked out if you decide to go against the organization.
    * Executioner: this sub level is harder to get into, because a Rakuyou has to approve them in joining this rank OR they have to fight numerouse demons or monsters to be trust worthy of this title (note that you must first be the "forsaken" level to jump to this one through work). you must fight at least 5 people before reaching this rank. Also, you may get kicked out for the same reasons as the first sub level.

~ Akiri Suma

* Rakuyou of Heaven: the fallen leafs of heaven are limited because of their power. each Rakuyou member has a tattoo of the number rank they are at in this level from 0-8. each member is entitled to a code name if they desire one. Also, these members can only be accepted into this group through Nissha.

0~
    1~ Ochita Iryo (Code Name- "Misery" )
    2~
    3~ Gin Ichimaru
    4~
    5~
    6~
    7~
    8~

Organization History: [look at Nissha's bio]

Organization Leader: Nissha

Organization Members: (OPEN! JOIN!)

Last edited by Nissha on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Hmm, i suppose i'll be an Executioner then...o.o (Nissha said i could >.>)
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 am

Rakuyou of Heaven #3 cuz I've always loved that number~^__^
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 pm

*Note; I sorta edited this a little, Capitalized my name and added 'Ichimaru' at the end of Gin's name..
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm number 1 ~ code name "misery"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Okay, i put that in too. I'm not sure how Nissha wants it to be put in there so i just did it in the format i felt was best.

Nissha, if you want to edit that and fix it to your liking, you are more than welcome to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rakuyou (fallen leaves)   rakuyou (fallen leaves) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rakuyou (fallen leaves)
Page 1 of 1