Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Beauty in the Light - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeauty in the Light - Page 2 I_voting_barBeauty in the Light - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeauty in the Light - Page 2 I_voting_barBeauty in the Light - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Beauty in the Light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

Beauty in the Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Gin pattes the girl's head and put his finger up to her nose. "Come on now~ I gotta bunch of Kibble treats in my pocket. If you want it, yer gonna have to stop fighting~" Gin completely enjoyed mocking this girl. It was in his nature~
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Ugh... too far. She wasn't positive what she was to do. One of them had a sword and the other could float... She couldn't do anything, that dagger was her only means of defense, still, she could try. She pushed the man away from her and turned in the direction of the girl. She started to run at her, but jumped at the last second. She went over the girl and landed behind her. She grabbed the girl's tail and started to move her wings. She lifted into the air, with the wolf-girl's tail still in her hands. Maybe this will pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 pm

She notices the girl running at her but then she jumped. Akiri looked around for her but then the girl had her by the tail and was pulling her upward. She growled again and attempted to wriggle out of the girl's grasp, but that only caused her more pain. She then took her sword and attempt to stab her in the chest or something.
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Gin pulled out his sword and pointed the tip of the blade at the girl's wings. "Ikirose Shinso, Kamishini no Yari." In a flash of light, her wings were pierced. His blade had extended and retracted too fast to be seen. Gin raised his hand and waved at the girl. "Bye-bye now~"
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Ugh... her wings. Who cuts somebody's wings?! She couldn't go any higher, luckily this girl couldn't swing her sword very well when she's upside down. They were going to fall. They were maybe 30 ft in the air now. Chio pulled the wolf-girl close, but kept her on the bottom. They started to fall, but when they reached the ground one would be safe and one would be injured.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

They were falling and she was on the bottom, about to hit the ground. She went into her wolf form and braced herself after putting her sword away. She attempted to shake the girl off her back but that didn't work. They landed on the ground and a sharp snap was heard. All four of her legs were broken so she just lay on the ground, whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

"Sis...open ya eyes and stop complainin'~" Gin had rushed to them and caught them both in his arms. He gently let both of them down and picked up two pieces of a large twig. "What? Did ya think you broke yer legs or somethin'? I just stepped on this twig is all~" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

She fell into the arms of the man. The man who stabbed her wings. Because she was trying to protect herself. She shook her head and stood up, taking a few steps away from the two. She swung a wing around to in front of her and she felt the soft, feathered skin. She felt the small hole that was made and noticed the sharp tinge of pain. How will these heal?
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

She heard her brother talking to her so she looked up at him and went back into her normal Human-with-wolf-ears-and-a-tail self. "Huh?" She looks at the broken twig.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Gin walked over to the girl and looked at her wings. "Forget what you've done, Kamishini no Yari..." the hole in her wings slowly began to repair itself as feathers and blood floated from his balde and back onto her wing. "Now little miss, I can repare the damage I've done, but the bite from my sis ain't gonna heal as perfectly. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, these people are definitely real. Maybe she isn't crazy. No... she is... she just isn't seeing these people. She looked at the man for a second, but immediately looked away. "Chio." He caused her so much pain, slicing through her weakest points and now he wants to talk like it was nothing. Maybe he was just as damaged as her. She felt her hands and suddenly noticed how much blood was pouring out. She tightened her hands, hoping it would apply enough pressure to the wounds. She didn't carry bandages, she couldn't afford anything.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 pm

She just looked down and began walking away, not feeling sorry or anything, just a little pissed off..
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Gin pulled some bandages from his sleeve, as he used it to scare people by wrapping himself in it, and cleaned her wound and wrapped it up. "The living are o strange sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 pm

"Agreed." So, neither of these two were alive? Maybe that girl that left was. She tightened her fists a few times after having the bandages applied. They fit, they were fine. She looked the man in the eyes. "Why would you hurt me and just as soon heal my wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Gin kept his smile on as he stood up and put his hand out to help her up. "I have a sworn duty to protect all my little sisters...but I don't really like sad stories or endings." A sadistic and cold ghost with a soft side...he really creeped himself out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 pm

She wasn't positive what that meant. Who was his little sisters? What did disliking sad stories have to do with this? She really didn't know how humans worked. Ever since she changed she really wasn't positive how things worked.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Gin looked at her and cocked his head, frowing. "Aint ya gonna stand up? Or do ya prefer sittin' here?" Gin's legs disappeared and he began to float again. He tucked his arms into his sleeves and floated around her.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 pm

She snapped back into reality and stood up. Hmm, he was floating, and hit legs disappeared. She was sure he had legs before. They're just gone now. She looked at her dagger on the ground. It was knocked away by that girl's sword. She took some steps towards it and plucked it from the ground. She spun it around in her hand, but lowered it and went back to the boy. She said nothing. She wasn't one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Gin frowned some more and looked at her. "Aww...ya seem like a silent type...that's kinda borin'. Don't you want to talk or ask questions about why I'm floatin an have no legs?What about you? You a human or what?"
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm

"I'm supposed to be the guide for the troubled humans. I failed my task. I think I'm called an angel by you." She wasn't very confused as to why he had no legs. She assumed he was just a demon from the depths below the real world. She didn't mind talking to him, though he may be her opposite. She failed her task and couldn't stop sinning. There was something wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Gin smiled and floated in front of her. "An angel? Great, I have questions. Y'see Imma unrestful spirit, sometimes called a ghost by the living. I'm afraid that I'll go downstairs for what I've done while livin'...so I stay here scarin' people. How didja get into heaven? Does God have a beard? Can I meet famois people there?" Gin couldn't stop himself from asking her questions.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

"I don't know. I appeared one day and was sent down here to help a human. I can't remember what heaven was like at all." She couldn't help him answer even these simple questions. Maye she just wasn't cut out for her job. Maybe she would just have to consider herself a fallen angel. What an ugly term.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Gin stopped pestring her and sighed, then floated beside her. "It's scary...not knowing where you'll end up..." He pulled a dried persimmon from his sleeve and munched on it sadly.
Back to top Go down
Chio
Beginner
Chio

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

"A ghost is able to eat?" That confused her. He was touching a physical thing? Wasn't he just supposed to be a spirit, an image, a voice? Just there to frighten people. She started to twiddle her fingers and her wings finally settled in place.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Gin handed her the persimmon. "'Course I'm able to eat, how'd you think I pierced those beautiful wings of yours?But I don't need to eat, I just do it for fun." He was always afraid that when he died, he wouldn't be able to eat anymore. But when he finally died and tried eating a dried persimmon, he was filled with joy that he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Light   Beauty in the Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty in the Light
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: