Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Running (vamp and kyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 am

Kyo follows her until she reached the mountain then he gets bored and teleports to the nearest town to get some food and rest up. While in the town he sees a large restaurant which he walks right in, changing his clothes to something formal, sits down to have some food. "Hmmm... that girl should be hungry by now" he thought to himself "I should bring her stubbornness some food, but what does she like to eat. Oh well Ill go ask her later" Kyo said ordering a 4 course meal.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 am

Vamp stays in the cave as some late bats come in and take spots. Watching out the caves entrance she sees the first part part of days light peak in. Thinking about the time of year and days. Realizing that its winter and the sun's light will enter the cave giving the cave a good spot at light she realized that her corner was where the sun will hit the most. Sighing she moves to another spot but mingles with the other bats. Knowing she looks the same as them she relaxes and makes her aura match theirs perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am

Kyo finishes his meal and pays for it. He then leaves the restaurant and heads for the mountain caves, walking slowly as to teach the girl a good lesson. By the time he reached the the entrance to the cave it was already the middle of the day. Walking in Kyo looks at all the bats not able to tell them apart. "Hey girl I know you are here come out" Kyo said asking the civilized way first.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:39 am

Vamp peeks out and sees some of the other bats looking at him. She too looks at him. Thinking of her options. Quickly glancing outside it was still broad daylight. Unless she wanted to feel most uncomfortable she wouldnt and couldnt leave. Looking back at the boy she wondered how much patience he has. Thinking about how exhausted she was she decided to face him so she could sleep sooner. Flying down letting her fake aura go and turning back into her human form she crossed her arms. What do you want? Vamp knew that her tiredness would get her even more cranky and hated that he came here.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 am

"Don't look at me like that when I came here to help" Kyo said looking at he expression "well I know you are hungry and tired so I say you should come with me and I'll help you get something to eat and a bed to sleep in." he said with a kind smile. "I'm not taking no for an answer neither and if you are afraid of the sun I could help you with that" he added.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am

Vamp watched him talk trying not to laugh. You? Help me? Why would you help me? So far all i have known you to to is know about me. Get some mob away from me. AND stalk me. I could have lived without all three. I'm not some pathetic little girl. I have lived on my own my whole life. And i like my life style. As for the food? No. and the bed? Hate them. They dont feel right to me. Thanks for your help but its unneeded. Looking up at the bats she screeched telling them to fly around aimlessly as she took bat form again and changed her aura getting lost in the sea of bats finally they all settle down and i hide within them.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 pm

As she talks Kyo shrugs not really surprised that she rejected his kindness. He pretty much didn't care so he remained quiet and let her talk. After she finished and went back into hiding he started laughing uncontrollably. Looking at all the bats his crimson eyes began to glow, force turning the girl back into her human form as Kyo turned and began to slowly walking away. He placed his hands in his pocket, then the moment he reached the cave opening he teleported back to the village.

"Too bad for her" he said walking into a large hotel room, dropping himself on the bed and quickly going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 am

Vamp was suddenly turned back into human floor and she fell into the ground face first. Getting up she rubbed her head. She had a headache starting to work its way into her head. She watched him disappear and she just laughed. Yeah he totally didnt take no for an answer! Vamp turned back into her bat form and went to the ceiling and hung from the top and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Kyo slept for hours, then woke up as his stomach growled. "Damn didn't I just ea..." Kyo said pausing to look at the time. Seeing it was 8 hours later he got up and headed for the shower. After finishing he ordered room service, ate, then left to go find something interesting to do in the village.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Vamp kept sleeping. She didnt realize she hadnt sleep in a few days and really needed some sleep. Still sleeping not able to wake up as the other bats start waking up as the sun goes down and they all go out flying. Leaving Vamp in the cave alone.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Getting bored in the village and slightly annoyed at all the people with snobby attitudes Kyo decided he was going to destroy the village for fun. With little effort and precise aim he looked up at the night sky which began to spark with lightning, which then rains down onto select buildings which he thought of. To get a great view of all the chaos he teleported himself to the highest building in the village and sat their watching the people run around scared out of their minds. All the screaming and crying were very entertaining to him, even though he was often nice the fact that he was the King of Hell was getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Vamp kept sleeping. She was too out of it to hear the city people scream and the town explode. But suddenly some city folks came into the cave screaming their heads off she woke up with a start and turns into human form right in front of the woman who stopped in shock and stopped screaming. What the hell is going on? The woman looked at her and finally answered in a frantic way. Sighing Vamp figured the town wasnt getting destroyed. Vamp was hungry she grabbed the women and sunk her fangs into the womens neck drinking the much needed blood. The women grew limp in her arms and she dropped the woman and turned into bat form flying out to see what was happening to the city. Looking at the buildings she sees the boy from the day before on the highest building. Suddenly everything made sense. Flying to the boy and turning to human form she looked at him. Why are you doing this? You made a women run into the cave and wake me up.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Kyo still laughing at all the people running turning around and looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow. "What do you mean why am I doing this? I'm just sitting here laughing. Blame the lightning for this one." He answered still looking at her with his eyebrow still up.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Vamp shook her head and pointed at the lightning. This is not a real mother nature storm! I've been in millions of them. Vamp looked around at the people. She didnt really care about them. But she knew how it felt to lose a home. Sighing she turned back to the boy. Is this some way of getting me to go with you? She doubted it but she hoped he would take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Kyo laughed but at the same time was impressed by her keen observation. The moment she asked her question however he was shocked and stared at her for a minute wondering what was wrong with her. After 5 minutes of staring at her he decided to answer her "Yeah you can but are you feeling okay? You didn't hit your head did you?" he asked still confused by that sudden question.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 am

Vamp turned to the people running away with her arms crossed. I'm fine! You know it would be better if you set a tornato out at them instead of a storm. But i could just do this! Vamp leaps to the ground with a slight touch and suddenly transforms into an elephant. She starts rampaging through the city kicking as many people that got in her way or were too slow. Soon transforming back into her human form but with bat wings she flew back up to you. Yes i'm fine! A bit tired still no thanks to you! Vamp was still looking at the scared and confused people who realized the elephant just randomly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:06 am

At the sudden attack by Vamp, Kyo began to laugh and decided to add her thought into the mix. The wind suddenly began to increase as a huge tornado bigger than the village itself was approaching. "I hear ya, sorry about that. I got bored so I decided to amuse myself" he said watching everything fly everywhere and people running for their lives as well as lightning blowing up things.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

Vamp looked at the tornado. Smaller! only a bit. It will be more amusing. you dont want everything to go out at once. Vamp suddenly laughs. It is a warm joyous laugh as she thinks about something. These pathetic humans will blame this on Global Warming. They never think there are creatures like us out there! Smiling as she watches people scream and run. Most of them try to get into their cars to drive away or some are running into their houses to get their pointless belongings.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am

Just thinking about her words made Kyo laugh. Using his had he made the tornado smaller and way stronger, the winds hitting about 200 miles per hour. Though Kyo still sat there as if nothing was going on having a good laugh with Vamp. "You should go have some dinner since its readily available everywhere" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:32 am

Vamp glances back and him and nods. She did just have blood but she also needed some regular food. She hated it. When ever she was in the woods she would get an animal and cook it over a fire she made. Turning to the boy. Ok just hold on a second though. Vamp turned into a bat but with tough bones and flew right into the twister. She flew all around in the storm. Finally coming back to the boy and changing into her human form again with her hair soaking wet. Ok ready! Smiling she looked back at the people running in circles not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am

As they were both ready to leave Kyo stood up and began walking the opposite direction of the tornado. As he walked the whole village began getting consumed, including the building he was standing on. Putting a hand on the girls shoulder he teleported both of them to the nearest town just as the whole village was destroyed. "So where would you like to go get dinner?" he asked as they reached having to hold Vamp up because of the side effects of teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 am

Vamp was a bit weak from teleporting to another town where it is calm and peaceful air. Vamp tries to walk but is quite weak. Sighing she sits down on a rock closing her eyes and taking deep breaths. Standing back up she looked at the boy. I dont know whats here. Lets just go someplace. Vamp looked around at the urban street. Seeing some houses with lights on.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 am

"Hmmm" Kyo thought for a minute then decided to walk the streets and whatever she picked would be good. "Lets walk and you can choose along the way" he said to her walking slowly so she could keep up seeing that she was still woozy.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 am

Vamp peaked inside the houses seeing people freak out. Stopping she went to the door turned into a cat and went through the cat door then turning into a spider and hid. She listened to the people talk. Soon afterwards she left and went back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:11 am

Kyo wondered why she did all of that but didn't ask, thinking maybe she had some logical reason for doing it. However while they started walking past a few stores he started wondering which store the girl would choose. He himself was not that hungry but he was tired of walking past depressing stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running (vamp and kyo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next