Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Werewolf Forest - Page 6 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 6 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 6 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Werewolf Forest

Go down 
+2
Fox of the Shadows
Akiri Suma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

Werewolf Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:03 am

he jogs after her staying alittle back his eyes scans up her back thinking as he follows
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 am

Akiri hears something in the distance and starts running full speed toward the source of the sound
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 am

he lowers his upper body as he runs following her increasing his speed to catch up with her
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am

reaches the source and notices a hole in a nearby tree
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 am

wolf comes to a stop next to her raiseing his eye brow as he looks at the whole the tree "what could have done this"he places his hand against the edge of the hole to feel the condition of the wood
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 am

a bullet She looks at the tree and hears another gunshot DUCK!
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:20 am

he ducks as he grips his spear going low under the bullet pulling his spear off his back turning around scanning for the shooter
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 am

She nods watching wolf go under the bullet and she eventually follows him
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 am

wolf scans his spear swaying side to side in front of him as he scans the forest sniffing but not catching any scents "i think its clear"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 am

she nods
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 pm

he shoulders his spear "shal we go"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:01 pm

She nods again turning away from the area
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

he turns and follows her in the direction she went
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm

She senses a clear forest so she turns to the direction of her den/clearing
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:16 pm

wolf jogs after her watching her as she leads
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm

she finally reaches the clearing and jumps up into a tree then lays down and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 pm

wolf watches her then climbs high into the tree she was in and lays on a branch waiting for some thing to happen
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm

She moves around silently in her sleep
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 am

Wolf lays there lazily listioning to the noises of the forest knowing they would go silent if any thing was a miss as his limbs dangle off either side of the branch
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Her ears twitch and she opens her eyes quickly lookig to the east as the wind starts howling through the forest. she does not move her head at all.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

wolf hears the same noises as he hears her sure looking off in the direction unsure what he was hearing
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Running footsteps start approaching as she jumps out of the tree and growls. She sniffs the air as well and recognizes the scent as a poacher and a fawn. the poacher was chasing the fawn. With her paws implanted into the ground she could feel all around her. she noticed the fawn had fallen and she quickly ran toward the fawn encountering the poacher.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Wolf jumps along through the trees following but staying out of the way till he might be needed
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm

As she encoutered the poacher she snarled and jumped up and bit the poacer ripping off his clothes and revealing bare skin. She then took her claw and scratched him ever so lightly and he started bleeding to death. He died soon after. Akiri growled to her uncle for him to come here and help tend to the hurt fawn while she went to get some healing plants.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm

wolf jumps down and walks over to the fawn hands held wide wispering "i wont hurt you"as he leans to it starting to check its wounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Forest
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next