Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barShinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barShinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Shinto Shrine (open)

Go down 
+2
Kyo
Namida Hoshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 am

I rubbed my head with a nervous laugh. I nodded a small yes, that I did need help at least. But the news to my ears that he had spoken himself, that was quite shocking. That thought, that question did come up inside my mind's thoughts several times, but I refused to believe it over and over again. I was afraid if I did believe what the angel told me, what bad would come of it? I always thought bad first, because if there is a greater bad than good, there is no point in striving for it. However considering the magic I possessed if I did have magical prowess, it was a good thing. My face lit up with the news.

"So then you mean.... I'm actually a witch..?"
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:25 pm

She continued to listen to the two talk then she felt Kyo slide his fingers up and down her back and started laughing nervously as shivers were sent down her spine.
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"Yes you are Alex" Kyo replied looking at her reactions to the news. Thinking to himself Kyo wondered how she didn't know this before.

Turning back to Mira, Kyo stopped rubbing her back. "So Mira you wanna help our new friend find her home?" he asked her with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Friends? So we were friends, well that's a good thing. I usually got that I was cool but weird and not even that, but no one really got the chance to know me. Sure I had friends, but not many close ones. I smiled when he said the word friends. But the fact that he proclaimed I was a witch blew my mind. I didn't know anything of it or magic before, partially because any experience I had with the occult, I shook off as if it were nothing. I guess it had kind of become a habit, now I see they were sign.

"Well yes, I'd like to get home, but I'd also like to get to know you a little better Kyo, sir. I'd like to become good friends with you, if you don't mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm

She looked up at Kyo then nodded and looked toward Alex in a friendly manner and smiled. So she had another new friend. She was happy. She didn't have very many friends, due to the life she lived under a single tree in the middle of a forest, under which is a fairly new house. She liked being around people too. It didn't matter to her what they were.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Kyo began laughing at the politeness of Alex, for this was the first time a friend has called him sir. He laughs hysterically but stops when he sees everyone looking at him weird. "You can just call me Kyo, Alex. No need to be so formal, we are all friends here" he said scratching the back of his head. "Well I don't mind getting to know you better, as well as you getting to know me and Mira better as well. I think it will be great hanging out with you." Kyo looked around after speaking, sensing other angelic presences coming their way. Thinking fast he smiled "How about we walk and talk?" Kyo suggested, while lowering his power level to that of an ordinary humans.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

I had just barely sensed that something was approaching us as well. Some balance in this area was off, although I hadn't a clue of what I was feeling this for. Then I caught the subtle movements of Kyo's eyes and I thought that he must have felt the same way. I nodded then to his suggestion and began to head out the other way.

"Well alright, that's fine with me. You can call me whatever you wish, I get all kinds of nicknames hehe."
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

She smiled, then noticed Kyo look around as if something was up. She wondered what it was, but didn't say anything and went with the flow. She followed Kyo's lead without question..
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm

"Okay" Kyo replied as they all walked away from the coming danger. Kyo wasn't sure if anyone else picked up on it but he didn't want them getting caught in the crossfire, for it would prove difficult to protect them.

However acting like normal Kyo decides to ask a random question "So Alex you got any family?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm

As we began walking, I listened to Kyo's voice ask me a question. I simply nodded in response before voicing my answer.

"Yes, in fact I do. I have a mother. I do believe so, I think all this magic talk and supernatural occurances have messed with my mind and tampered with my memory. However, as we approach my home, I'm thinking it should come back to me."

A smile on my face, an innocent one. I continued to walk, the fresh air being breathed into my nose was helping. My memory had been tampered with, I didn't remember if I had any family or not, that was weird no doubt. Hopefully it would come back completely to me, once we reached my house.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 pm

She felt a little disconnected. She knew something was going on, but didn't say anything. Instead she got lazy and jumped onto Kyo's back, making him carry her. She smiled and felt like a child again.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

"Okay" Kyo replied, thinking it is kinda strange that she lost her memories. Knowing he would be able to use his vast array of powers to help speed up the process, Kyo begins to wonder if he should. Ultimately deciding to let her try and remember on her own, if she don't he would help her out.

As Kyo was thinking to himself he was suddenly jumped on, stumbling a little bit he noticed Mira on his back. "Lazy to walk I see Mira" he laughed a little.

"Alex how did you manage to get all the way out here anyways?"
Kyo questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

"Well that angel guy that seemed only to bring destruction to the place we were in for a challenge, his name escapes me, he lured me there. Either that or I sensed something was amiss and took an accidental detour and we just happened to meet up there anyway. Weird huh? Oh and yes, i do have a mother. Sorry for a second, my mind was elsewhere from all that back there."

I nodded as we walked. I noticed the girl, Mira, seemed to jump onto Kyo's back. I think something is going on with them, she couldn't seem to separate herself from him.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

She giggled then nodded. She looked over Kyo's shoulder wondering where they were going, but again didn't say anything. She didn't like speaking out much. She just listened to his conversation with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Kyo laughed a little "That is very interesting" Kyo said looking at Alex. "I'm curious to know what you can really do" he spoke before noticing the confused look on her face.

"Everything okay Alex?" he asked to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, everything's fine. I just had a thought for a moment is all. You're curious to see what I can do? Well, from this moment, I can't really do much. What I'm wondering is where I got these magical gifts from, right now."

I couldn't ask if they were together blatantly, it wouldn't be right and it wasn't needed either. So I held my tongue and kept my mouth shut, eventually it'd probably slip out, but for now I had control of what I wanted to say and do.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

She noticed her sword reacting to something so she looked behind her and saw something in the distance, so she turned around again and tapped Kyo's shoulder. "Uhmm, i think something's coming.."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 pm

"I see" Kyo replied to Alex before he was tapped on his shoulder and as Mira told him something is coming he sighed, thinking whether or not he should tell them to go on ahead while he confronted the coming presence. But decided it would be safer if they stay with him.

"Hmmm... I wounder who is the genius following us" he said smirking as he said so.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:03 pm

"I feel it too, but I didn't wanna say anything. Um, what's coming, might I ask Kyo?"

I was thoroughly interested in what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm

She jumps off from Kyo's back and jumps into a tree to get a better view of what was coming, knowing that being on the ground wouldn't help very much.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Kyo looked first at Alex then at Mira when she went to get a better look before deciding to answer the question. "Well from analyzing the energy signature I see and the presence, We are being tailed by a few Angels" he said with a slightly annoyed expression as he mentioned the word Angel.

"These Angels always seem to mess up my day" Kyo said out loud without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:37 pm

There we stood, he said angels? Angels. That word confused me. I had a few flashback thoughts to the moments where I stood with that angel whose name escapes me, he helped me to discover this whole world of magic. Of course, not being raised upon it, it was my natural instinct to be skeptical about it. But, now it's all I have. How drastically things change without even realizing. But anyway, I decided to voice my confusion.

"Angels..? Hold up a sec, what do you mean? I remember this guy explaining the common misconception about them.. but I kinda just ignored that. It made no sense, nor does this. Angels causing trouble? Aren't they supposed to be good souls and create peace?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Kyo tilted his head while still looking at Alex wondering if she forgot who and what he was. He continued to stare at her as she questioned his answer then decided to reply.

"I am the King of the Underworld and i'm half Angel, so the angels are gonna naturally want to get rid of me. Even more because I can inhabit every realm due to me being Half-Angel and Half Demon, my power out ranking both races. There is the popular misconception that Angels are good and only create peace. However there are man types of Angels, those that believe in protecting and guiding good souls and those that detest everything other than themselves seeing everything else as obsolete."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Well yes. I knew that already, King of the Underworld, sir. I believe they are called Angels of Darkness. There are Angels of Life and Angels of Retribution, Angels of Peace and War, and even Angels of Death and Destruction. All types play a part. However if one is approaching, allow me to help in the extermination of trouble and aid in the peacemaking of this area once more. I see no point in killing them and taking their lives from their bodies as they still have yet to live, yes? That would be cruel and unusual, not to mention unfair in the least."

There it was again. That slight pressure I felt. I was in my mind and my body, true, but I didn't have control. I couldn't move my body, I couldn't speak, and everything I was saying seemed to sound like a loud hum. I was a spirit within my body, in a conscious form? But how? Who was making the words emanate from my lips? Who was taking control of my actions? My powers! What force was this? Well, to say one thing positive about it; I didn't sense any malice within it.. it had no ill-intention to perform upon my friends or my body, which was good- And then I blacked out. After this, I wouldn't remember a thing, although my body being controlled seemed to gather white flames around my flattened hands and a glowing white aura around my form. My eyes were glowing a neon-cyan blue and it seemed I just professed the word 'power'. I continued to look at Kyo, watching his gaze to notice the sligtest change in movement. It seemed I was possessed...

OOC: I got tired of posting my lettering in violet, so I am posting in cyan now.~
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

She looks down at the two after a while then back up to the oncoming crowd of Angels..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Shrine (open)   Shinto Shrine (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinto Shrine (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: