Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_vote_lcapSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_voting_barSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_vote_lcapSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_voting_barSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- Empty
PostSubject: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

It was a relativity cold night by the Hidden lake, a cool mist surrounded the area. And who else would be sitting around in the mist but a vampire.
----

Ochita sat calmly on a tree branch enjoying the Crescent moon. After a short time he heard a noise and went to investigate. "Hello?" He asked, his fangs hidden as to not scare any random bystander.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

A girl with white hair and glowing purple eyes was walking along the lake. She stepped on a branch and seemed to alarm someone. "Oh i'm sorry sir! I didn't mean to alarm you." She smiled innocently being a bit embarrased to cause attention to herself. "My name is Clare~" She held out her hand to him. "I hope Maya doesn't come and ruin my chance to meet someone new..." Clare thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Ochita smiled and bowed slightly, "My name is Ochita, its nice to meet you," he said before shaking Clare's hand. "So what you doing out here? I haven't seen you around here before," he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Clare smiled and bowed her head slightly before bringing her eyes to meet his. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ochita~" She said happily, glad that Maya hasn't come to ruin things yet. "I've been here a few times, i travel a lot with my er..." She stopped not knowing if she should mention Maya and the whole Mikari thing, she decided to try it. "My other half. I am a Gemini. Maya and i make up a girl named Mikari." She said blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Ochita laughed, "thats cool. I hope i can one day meet your other half," he said with a smile revealing his fangs. "I'm a vampire myself...hope you don't mind." he said some what worried, most of the people he show this to end up getting scared and running away.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Clare smiled at him and shook her head. "You don't want to meet Maya... She is um.. not nice. I think you would like us together. Mikari is nice." She said thinking about all the bad Maya has done. She was a bit suprised to see he was a vampire. "Thats cool! I have only ever meet a few vampires before. I, myself, am a shapeshifter." She said turning into a little cat and meowing.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Ochita rubbed the back of his head a little bit, "ehhh..haven't we all done things that aren't nice?" he asked. As Clare turned into a cat he grinned and picked her up "Your so cute!!" he said as a small laugh escaped from him.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

The cat began to purr and rub her head against his hand, causing him to pet her head. She then licked his hand and meowed. "Maya is bad though. She is a sinner... Very bad but also my twin. My other half... I cant live with her or without her. And yes i can talk because this cat has vocal chords and i am a shifter." She said beginning to purr more and nibbling on his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Ochita nodded and smiled and he pet the cat. "thats interesting, a cat who has vocal chords.." he said. When Clare began to nibble on his hand a small look of worry spread over his face for a moment. "Be careful...you don't want to ingest any of my blood...it brings a chance of transformation," he said. Normally he wouldn't have said anything, but he was already starting to grow attached to this girl and didn't want anything to happen she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Clare quickly took her mouth away from his skin and began to lick it as a sign of her saying sorry. "Thank you for telling me that~ And I am interesting!" She nudged his hand so he could pet her more. "I like this world, it full of wonderful things and not so wonderful things but it's nice~" She purred, liking the feeling of him being near even though he didn't know her. She was suprised that Maya didn't run in yet.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Ochita laughed a grin growing over his face, he hadn't had this much fun in a while. "It is a beautiful world...things can change at any moment and anyway," he said. Ochita continued to pet Clare before jumping up into the air holding Clare tightly in his arms landing softly on the top of a tree. "Look down, the view is beautiful," he said. The view from the top of the tree truly was beautiful. From here you could see the moon shining off the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Clare turned back into her human form once he jumped into the air, causing her to gasp a bit. "I didn't see that one coming!" She looked down at everything below her and her eyes grew wide, it was absolutely stunning. "It's so beautiful... I've never seen it like THIS before." She said looking up at him to meet his eyes; hers we're smiling at him like two little stars.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Ochita smiled, this truly was the most fun he had had in years. "This spot right here is one of my favorite places in this entire world," he said. He wasn't sure what it was about this girl but she made him feel truly at peace with himself. "I'm glad you like it," he said wrapping his arms around Clare's waist, for two reasons; to keep her from falling and just because he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Clare looked back at the scene ahead of her and smiled to herself. "I feel totally at peace right now..." She blushed light pink when he wrapped his arms around her, it made her feel all funny inside of her. She layed her head back against him gently because she was at peace and because she wanted to. There was something special about this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Ochita smiled and kissed the top of Clare's head, he truly was curious about how the other half of her acted and what she acted like when they were together. "So you really like it up here? Cuz if so i could take you here when ever you wanted," he was hoping this would give him the chance to see her again even after she left.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Clare blushed light pink by getting kissed. "I love it up here! I wish you could take me up here everyday..." She said feeling sad that she had to leave sooner or later and for some reason she didn't want to leave. Clare was beginning to feel kinda weak, Maya was getting too far away from her which wasn't healthy for her or Maya. Maya would soon feel weakness and find her way to them...That would turn out just wonderful...
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Ochita looked at Clare with a smile on his face, "if its what you wanted i would take you here everyday," he paused for a moment, he could tell something was wrong with Clare and became worried. "whats wrong..?" the worry on his face becoming obvious.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Clare smiled weakly and smiled even more for seeing how much he cares, yet he doesn't even know her that well yet. "I am quite alright. Maya has wandered too far, which makes us both weak. She will feel it and make it on her way over to us." Clare smiled began to disappear because she didn't want Maya to mess everything up.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Ochita kept his arms wrapped carefully around Clare, "well then i look forward to meeting her..though it does sadden me slightly that our time alone will be cut short.." he said as a slight sigh escaped from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Clare sighed and looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "I dont want to say goodbye... I hate goodbyes... I wish i could stay or you could come with me..." She looked down, feeling horrible to have to leave. 'I don't want to go...' Clare thought to herself silently.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Ochita frowned as he began to think, "well i could come with you if you wish. As long as there is a way i can find..food nearby i should be fine.." he said not wanting to give up Clare.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Clare nodded and gave it a thought. "Or perhaps i could settle down for once but still travel every so often." She looked at Ochita and smiled. She really wanted to keep him in her life. "Maya isn't too good with people though... I just don't want to let you go." She said smiling brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Ochita smiled, "or you could stay here...that would be nice, and i'm sure we could find something for Maya to do." he said with a smile. Ochita would do anything at this point to keep Clare around.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Clare smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Your the only one who has ever made me feel wanted before..." She said as her eyes filled with water, she was going to cry.
---
Maya's POV:

Maya walked into the lakes clearing, feeling herself getting closer to Clare. She looked around but didn't see them. She sighed. "This other half of mine." She said quietly to herself as she kept looking around. For a second she swore she heard sobbing. "Oh great. What now." She turned into a monkey and jumped from tree to tree until she was in the same tree as Clare and another person, a man that was holding her. She turned to her regular form and said, "Oh dear. Clare, i leave you alone for a short amount of time and you already have yourself a boyfriend?"
---

Clare's POV:

Clare jumped when Maya jumped into the tree and saw her and Ochita together. "I-I..." She said blushing, not knowing what to say about him because she did like him and she didn't want to leave the message that she didn't but she didn't want to bother him or misread him and this all can be nothing more then a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:34 am

Ochita looked from Clare to Maya and nodded, "I'm going to guess that you would be Maya. I've heard a bit about you...and i hope you don't have a problem with me and Clare, you see I've really started to like her...and am not quite up to losing her.." He said. Keeping one arm wrapped around her, he used the other hand to wipe the tears that were forming in Clare's eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next