Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_voting_barSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_voting_barSpending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

Maya looked at the vampire and laughed to herself quietly. "You like that little thing? Good luck with that." She said as she looked between the two, seeing that he was holding her and he wiped the tear away from Clare's eyes. 'She better be doing the right thing... I don't want to have to deal with another breakup.' Maya thought to herself.
---

Clare's POV:

Clare was still not sure of what to say but she sure as hell was blushing. 'He doesn't want to loose me...?' She thought feeling confused. Maybe there was something more then she expected there to be. She looked at Maya and then back at Ochita. She began to smile again when he wiped the tear out of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Ochita nodded and kept Clare close to him. "Yes i really do.." he said. He had been keeping his mind open to the thoughts of Clare in particular. "No i do not want to loose you.." he said accidentally answering a question she hadn't physically asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Clares POV:

Clare smiled at him brightly and kissed his cheek. "Like i said before, your the only person who ever made me feel wanted. Thank you." She noticed that he was reading her thoughts but she didn't say anything of it, it kinda made her feel safe with him reading her mind. She turned her head and looked at Maya for a split second, she looked kinda off; unusual.
---

Maya's POV:

Maya watched the two of them act all lovey dovey in there own way and held back a sigh. She looked like her normal self on the outside but on the inside there was deffinately something else there. 'Clare is always the one to cause the most attention to herself... She might be the half that makes Mikari the same way...' She thought as she sat down on the branch and looked at the lake below them. 'He might want to meet Mikari soon too. We'll see if he asks though.'
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Ochita lightly kissed the top of Clare's head before turning to Maya. "Yes I would like to meet Mikari," he said purposefully answering the question she hadn't asked. Then turning back to Clare. "But only if you don't mind..I won't push anything on you.." he said wrapping his arms around her in a hug "You ready to get down?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Clare's POV:

Clare smiled at Ochita and nodded. "That would be fine, i think you would like her~" Clare said smiling even though she herself was Mikari. She hugged him gently and then nodded once again. "Alright, let's go down~" She said holding onto him.
---

Maya's POV:

Maya nodded and jumped down from the tree without another word said. She was getting ready to join back with Clare to show him who Mikari really was. 'Boy, oh, boy. He sure will LOVE her.' She thought laughing to herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Ochita smiled as his arms tightened around Clare for a moment and he jumped from the top of the tree hitting a top height of about 50 feet above the tree (About 250+ feet above the ground) before almost floating carefully back to the ground before placing her down on the ground. "Are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Clare closed her eyes and opened them when she was placed on the ground. She stedied herself and then nodded. "Yes i am~ Thank you for asking~" She said and then hugged him tightly before walking over to Maya. She nodded at Maya and they they joined hands. She looked back at Ochita and said "Ready to meet us?" Before he could answer they began to take one form. Until a girl with short white hair and a purple and green eye looked around in wonder. She had no idea what happened. She looked at the Ochita and smiled. "Hello~ I'm Mikari~" She said in a soft angelic voice.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Ochita bowed slightly. "Hello Mikari-chan its nice to meet you," he said with a smile. He pushed a stray hair out of his eyes as he stood up straight wondering how this one would act.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Mikari smiled, flashing her pearly smile at him. "Nice to meet you too, Ochita." She said learning the mans name from Clares memories. She stretched and stood there akwardly. "So... How are ya~?" She asked enthusiastically, trying to make more of a conversation so things wouldn't be as akward.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 am

Ochita nodded, "I'm good, I'd ave to say i quite enjoyed spending time with Clare-chan. Though i am curious...I haven't come upon and i've been around...a long time and I've never come around a gemini before...how exactly does it work?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:17 am

Mikari sat down on the ground next to Ochita's feet and smiled at him. She took a deep breath and then cleared her throat. "Well... I've only been living for 21 years...So i don't know everything about my kind." She stopped to take another short breath. "What i do know is Maya and Clare make me. They are me, my halves. Clare is the nice outgoing one who is basically the good side. Maya...She's not evil, Clare just says that because she thinks anything that isn't...fairly good, is evil. Maya is just misunderstood... Even i can't figure her out..." She noticed she was getting off track so she stopped. "I can split to make them two and then i wouldn't exit for the time being... I would be... Im not too sure actually. When they come back together, that makes me! Oh, Gemini's can control an element too. Maya is fire and Clare is water, opposites. I can control both~" She stopped and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 am

Ochita nodded as he pandered in thought for a moment, "That's interesting..I've only met a few elementals before...any chance you could demonstrate that for me?" Ochita was not only trying to keep the conversation going but he truly was curious. Every person he had ever met that could control elements did it differently. Ochita hoped he could find out more about the gemini, not only to further his knoladge but he truly wanted to help out Clare, Mikar, and Maya.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 am

Mikari smiled and nodded. "If you wish~" She looked at the water and put her hand out. A little ball of water came out and over to her, she made it fly around Ochita's head a few times and she giggled innocently. Then she turned it into a snake and made it slither on the ground. She stopped and made the water spill onto the ground. "That's not all i can do but that's always fun. Fire is better in my oppinion though. I can control that without having fire around me because i have it inside me."
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 am

Ochita smiled, that scenario was what he pictured was most likely. Most elementals needed an outside source of water to control while fire was something they could create on there own. "Have you ever tried pulling the water out of the air around you?" he asked curiously, knowing that some people who had enough control over the water could indeed split the air molecules in order to create new water, or even remove water from a plant when needed.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 am

Mikari shook her head from side to side. "I'm not that good yet but i've been practicing. Maybe one day i'll get it though." She smiled brightly at him and turned herself into a little kitty again, well Clare did that action. She purred and batted her hand against him gently, being careful not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 am

Ochita laughed and picked the cat up. "Cute," he said with a smile as he spun around slowly with the cat in his hands. "So how exactly does the whole transformation work? All three of you are basically completely different beings?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Mikari meowed and seemed to smile but that was impossible for a cat to do. "I guessss you can ssssay that. When they transsssform, they morph together and ssssome of their characteristics change to make me again. We are basssically different beingsss when we ssssplit but we are all ssshifters." She said in a very cat like way.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Ochita nodded "Interesting..." He said as he momentarily got lost in thought about the situation. With a small laugh he poked Mikari's side and faded away into the shadows "Ketch me if you can" he said through out the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Mikari jumped when he poked her side. "How am i to see you in the shadows... I don't know ho-" Before she could finish her sentence she felt Maya's half give her some extra something. Maya was not darkness, yet she could see through it and walk into it. 'How strange...' She thought as she began to walk toward where Ochita was but then she took of into a sprint, going faster then she had ever gone before in her life. She couldn't control herself.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Ochita smiled, he was pushing her abilities to new improvements, "Good good...keep going" He said before he ran off in another direction literally wrapping the shadows around him.

Last edited by Ochita "Misery" Iryo on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Mikari saw where he was going so she automatically ran that direction, not being able to control where she was going though she was going his way and catching up. In mid run she turned into a black wolf and began to run even faster.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Ochita smirked and stopped running waiting for Mikari to ketch up to him. Once she caught up with him he grinned and pulled her into a hug "Congratulations, it seams you came across a new ability." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Mikari snapped back to normal once she was pulled into a hug. 'A new ability? Whatcha mean?' She asked him through her thoughts, knowing he would be able to hear her. She was panting to much now that she wouldn't be able to talk for a few minutes. That took a ton of energy out of her.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Ochita smirked, "you just ran through the darkness easily navigating through it like you belonged in the shadows along with me. It was a truly beautiful sight," he said. This increased his curiosity on the extent of Mikari's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Mikari panted and opened her mouth but no words came out, instead more pants did. 'That was Maya's doing so.' She thought to him since she still was unable to speak yet. 'Does that still count as me? Is that a good thing that i can do that, like you can?' She asked through her thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-   Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending time at the lake -Private; Ochita and Mikari-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next