Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_vote_lcapSitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_voting_barSitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_vote_lcapSitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_voting_barSitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} Empty
PostSubject: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Mikari sat on the golden bridge and watched the water flow downstream. The air seemed to be still except for an occasional breeze that would flow by. She looked at the water and wondered how it can be so blue, it looked too perfect but she just shrugged it off and continued to watch the water. She was wearing a colared shirt with denem jeans, her missmatch eyes seeming to stand out a lot more today.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Nissha was sneaking back into the land were he was thrown out of. the ancient fallen angel that fought the angels, loosing his right into their world. however, he had heard news of someone entering before him. this only brought out the curiosity within him, one emotion that his creator apparently gifted him with. he levitated above the girl, arms crossed. his wings were not showing at the moment, for the reason that he preferred his human form rather than his angelic one. "may i ask why you have come to this realm? It may sound hypocritical for me to ask, do to the fact that i am a fallen angel, but the curiosity drives me to seek an answer." he said intellectually and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Mikari heard a voice above her which caused her to jump, almost causing herself to fall off the bridge. She looked up and saw a man levatating over her. "I...I like to travel and t-this is one of my favorite places... I-its very peaceful.." She said in the small voice she always used when she was confronted. "I-I never had a problem with coming here before... They like me here..." She whispered silently.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

"thats what your presume." he said calmly as he seemed to vanish instantly, appearing by her side, sitting on the bridge. "angels...have you ever thought about what they really are. people have many speculations and theories about angels, yet all of them are incorrect. I was once an angel, loved and respected until i began to express human emotions. such emotions caused my inevitable damnation, or so thats what the angels told me. as a result they tore me from this land, from my home. So why does man still think of them as a symbol of hope, of peace, of mercy when they are known to look down on us for our sins? I find that truth funny because the angels Themselves are sinners, having pride in their title as the bright and shining hope of man kind. and not only do they have pride, but lust, greed, and all the sins that mankind is blamed for. But, thats is just through my perspective. i do not wish to force my ideals onto you, only wish to express myself." he said calmly, obviously trying to convince some inner part in the girl to this realization he had come to all those centuries ago.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Mikari blinked a few times by what she heard. "I would have never have thought of an angel like that.. I was so wrong." She whispered letting it all sink in. "It is very interesting of how they are too sinners and no better then us all.." She said looking at the water, feeling utterly confused by this topic but interested to learn more. "My name is Mikari." She said holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Nissha looked at the hand that resembled a sign of acceptance, of security. he reached his hand out, his cold hand and shook her hand. "my name is Nissha." he said calmly as he looked back into the waters, back at his reflection." unfortunately mikari, you seem like an innocent soul, incapable of what my mind believes. what my mind has convinced itself, the punishment the angels deserve. i feel guilt as to have such fierce emotions, but one can not be without them. do you ever experienced rage, anger, or even hate?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Mikari thought about it but shook her head. "Not me but...Maya has. I'm a Gemini, she is my other half. She is no better then the angels...If not worse. Clare is the good one though... I'm the inbetween but i dont think i have ever felt anger or hate..." She looked into the water and saw someone else staring back at her, a feeling she had become too familiar with in the last few years of her life.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Nissha listened. a gemini, a creature bond by alternate lives, alternate characteristics, alternate beleifs. he thought about the situation for a little untill he said, " If you are inbetween than you should experience both their points of view, both their emotions. you may be good at times, but that hints of evil would surface from the dark side of yourself. That is if you are the middle personality of the Gemini that you are. But, if you ever do expereince hate, than you will feel how i feel about my persecuters. It pains me to take such drastic action against the angels, but i plan to bring them to extiction. Rid them off the worlds that they beleive they own. i dont beleive such sinful creatures should walk the heavens and gaze down upon us and laugh at our mistakes and choices while they themselves have the same qualities." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Mikari listened to what he said and nodded. "I do have them feelings but i know they arn't entirely mine, even though they are. I know what it's like to view both sides. I have been doing it for 21 years now." She looked down at the water as she continued to talk, her voice getting weaker as every sentence passes. "I know how you feel...To want to destroy them. It's something i have to deal with everyday...They arn't my feelings though... but they are."
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

"i understand...." he merely said, "i wish you could join my cause, but as you said they aren't really your emotions, the emotions belong to "them". But i promise you that the world will have to suffer through my process, but in the end the world will be a better place, each and every world will benefit form what im going to do." he said calmly as he looked into the sky, "i should leave, i have over stayed my welcome." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Mikari nodded and stood up. "It was nice meeting you Nissha." She said as she began to walk of thinking about what he had said to her and wondered how it actually did have to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}   Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting On The Golden Bridge {Mikari And Nissha}
Page 1 of 1