Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  The Same Old Stuff Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
The Same Old Stuff I_vote_lcapThe Same Old Stuff I_voting_barThe Same Old Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
The Same Old Stuff I_vote_lcapThe Same Old Stuff I_voting_barThe Same Old Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

The Same Old Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Mikari sat under a cherry blossom tree reading a book silently at dawn. The sun had just come began up, filling the sky with all sorts of colors. She smiled to herself from the lovely setting she was in. Today she was wearing a plad button down short and black jeans, simple enough. Her hair was a bit messy but she wasn't planning to do anything special.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Akiri wandered around in the night and as the sun came up she started in a different direction. She had caught the scent of something odd in the distance so she wanted to check it out. As she wandered she saw a figure and sniffed the air again. Her wolf-like ears twitched and her tail swayed from side to side as she approached the figure. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Mikari looked up from her book as a female approached her. She put the bookmark in her book and then sat it on her lap. She took a little breath in to smell that she was a wolf. 'We might get along because we are both shifters.' She thought to herself silently. "Hello there." She said in her normal tone of voice, the way she talked to everyone else that came around. "What brings you here this early in the morning?" She asked with curiousity in her voice, she wasn't trying to be nosey or anything.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:09 pm

She shrugged then sat down in front of the person. "I dunno, I don't usually sleep unless i feel like it so when i'm not asleep i'm usually just wandering around."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Mikari nodded, she did the same thing when she wasn't sleeping. Just wandered around until she found something to do. "I wander a lot too...My name is Mikari Izida." She smiled a bit at her and then held her hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 pm

She nods then shakes her hand. "My name is Akiri Suma."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Mikari shakes her hand and nods. "It's nice to meet you. I can tell your a werewolf? I'm a shifter...A shape shifter." She said as she turned into a wolf and layed down on her side, looking at her through wolf eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

She looks at the wolf by her side and nods, sniffing her. She didn't want to turn into a wolf in an area she wasn't comfortable with so she just sat there looking at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Mikari blinked and then turned back. She had fogotten that she had been on vampire land. "I forget from time to time." She said smiling slightly. "Do you live on this land?" She asked as she hugged her legs.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 pm

She smiled then shook her head. "No, I come from the world with three moons, Getsuei."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 pm

A wide smile grew over Mikari's face, she loved that world. It was probably one of her most favorites. "I come from the world with non stop rain, Kouu. I like to travel." She said missing her home world oh so dearly.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:46 pm

She smiles. "I also like to travel but i prefer to stay in a forest..." She then began to think about the forest in which she lived with her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

She nodded. "Forests are very very nice." She said looking at her and a question popped into her mind. "Are you in a pack of any sort? I'm just curious." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 pm

She nods. "I'm the Alpha Female of my pack."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Mikari flinches a bit, she didn't see that coming. "That's nice~ I don't know much about Alpha or Alpha females but i know what they are and all." She said looking at the sky now, watching the sun go higher up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 pm

She nods, though she doesn't quite get her predicament. "In my pack there is a legend of one small child with wolf like features who would quickly rise to the position of Alpha. The same thing happened long ago when a small child whom looked almost as i do came into my home forest and was adopted into the Alpha's family. That child soon learned the ways of the human and within a few years became the Alpha of her pack as i have."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Mikari nodded as she listened to her story. It was quite interesting. "That's very cool... Us shape shifters dont really have any packs or anything... Just us." She said looking at one particular star.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 pm

"I see..." She looked in the direction that Mikari was, curious as to what she was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Mikari stopped staring at the star and then looked at Akiri. "I'm a gemini. Can you tell?" She asked as she laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 pm

"What's that?" She had never heard of a Gemini before.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:27 am

Mikari pointed to her two different eyes. "A gemini is a sub race... very rare too. I can split myself into to different people. My purple eye is Clare and my Green one is Maya. They make me possible to live."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 am

"Wow. That's.. Cool." She hadn't known what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:03 am

Mikari smiled and felt like she was being annoying or just plain out stupid. So she just nodded and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 am

She reached to her side where her sword lay and drew it and held it in front of her and began inspecting it, as she did every so often. "This is my sword, though i don't really remember how i got it. The wolves in my pack told me that my father had abandoned me but left me with this sword that matches my eyes. I call this sword 'Ayame'.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 am

Mikari watched her take out a sword and hugged her feet, she didn't like swords all that much. "Thats nice... My parents left me nothing. They hated me because they thought i was mentally ill." She said looking at the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Same Old Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Same Old Stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: