Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

The Same Old Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Mikari smiles and begins to walk east. "So... Lets chat." She said looking at Akiri with a gently expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Akiri began to follow Mikari. "What do you want to chat about?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Mikari shrugged. "Anything really. Any funny recient events happen? See anything interesting reciently? Meet anyone special??" She smiled at the last one remembering Ochita. She missed him dearly.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

She shrugged. "No to everything but for the last one, I did a long time ago..." She sighed as she remembered the one she called 'Tai Tai'.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Mikari frowned and pat her sholder. "I'm sorry..." She said not knowing what to say and not wanting to upset her by bring up Ochita.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 pm

"It's okay.. So, What about you? " She looked at Mikari.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Mikari shrugged, she really didn't want to brag or anything about it. "I met this guy." She said sounding dull but fighting back a smile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

She had known about a strange yet familliar scent on her but she had ignored it until now when she had finally placed the scent. "Vampire.."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Mikari flinched slightly. "Yes, he is a vampire.." She said taking a step away from her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 pm

"Well, at least you're happy." She smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Mikari nodded. She was glad that she didn't bring up the topic more. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm

She smiled widely and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Mikari smiled back and sat down randomly. "What's it like being alpha female?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

She thinks for a minute. "Well, you have to make all the decisions, so it's like, 'Should we travel here or over there?' But... Other than that, you have authority over others, unless the defect from the pack.. You're always being protected one way or another. Me, i don't really need the protection that other wolf-Alpha's would because i have my sword. But the protection of wolves and them willing to sacrifice their lives for you can sometimes come in handy.."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Mikari nodded as she listened. "That seems like hard work from time to time but fun...Maybe fun isn't the right word but still, it seems cool?" She said unsure of what word to use.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:18 pm

She nodded. "It can be..."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Mikari looked around and yawned. "You must be one hell of a person then."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm

She shrugged. " I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 am

Mikari looked at the moon and bit her lip. She was supposed to be back a long time ago, he was surely worried now. She looked at her appologiticly. "I'm sorry but i must get going now, i was supposed to be back home a while ago. Ochita must be worried sick by now..." She whispered in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

She nodded once and smiled. "Okay. Well, Goodbye." She then wanders off in the direction of a forest.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 am

Mikari nodded and turned into a tiger, she began to run home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Same Old Stuff   The Same Old Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Same Old Stuff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Worlds :: Tsuchi-
Jump to: