Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_voting_barRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_voting_barRunning (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Running (vamp and kyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 am

Vamp didnt care where they went. She couldnt stop thinking about the family talking and freaking out. Looking at the ground as they kept walking she continued to think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Looking around for a while Kyo came upon a great place. He looked at the sign which showed a large bowl of ramen and steak. Grabbing Vamp by the hand he pulls her into the restaurant and straight to the receptionist. "A table for two please" Kyo said as the receptionist acknowledged him. After a few short minutes Kyo and Vamp was led to a table inside the restaurant. "You can order whatever you want Vamp" Kyo said with his mind focused solely on food.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Vamp was still looking around when all of a sudden she was grabbed and pulled. Realizing right before she tripped she was a bit in shock as he dragged her into a restaurant and we took our seats. Her mind was suddenly clear. she had a bad feeling about someone close.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Kyo sat there thinking about his food, not paying much attention to the people around him. Suddenly something in his mind told him to look up, as he did he saw a worried look on Vamp's face. "What's wrong Vamp?" Kyo asked still oblivious to any opposing threat.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 am

Vamp looked back at him. Shaking her head knowing they were being listened to. She glanced around but the place was highly packed. Looking at her menu she pretended to read it as she shut down her senses and expanded her hunting feelings. These she loved because it almost sense the most dangerous thing in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Kyo shrugged a her reply but understood what she really meant by that, though he didn't care if he was being followed. After looking at the menu for a few minutes he made up his mind on what he wanted and ordered the steak, then sat their watching as the waiter turned to Vamp asking her what would she like.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Vamp realized she didnt even know one thing on the menu. Quickly skimming and ordering a cheese burger. she looked around for escape routes if she needed them. Mapping out in her brain where the kitchen is and mentally figuring out a rough size of it. She made a map of the whole building which wasnt that hard.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Kyo began to stare at Vamp after she ordered and suddenly became extra quiet. While doing so he began to get extremely bored and decided to use his telepathic abilities to mess with the minds of the people in the restaurant. Closing his eyes for a moment he began to peer into the thoughts of everyone and crossing their thoughts together making them freak out. Kyo then opened his eyes, still keeping his control over the peoples minds and watched the chaos as everyone got up and began screaming.

Eventually getting bored of doing this Kyo stops it and sits there quietly and bored out of his mind as everything got back to normal and him and Vamp's food was being brought to the table.
Back to top Go down
Vampireattacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Mimi takes my food still watching the mess. wondering what the hell was happening. closing my eyes and makes the room into a non door non window making them freak out more. biting my lips smiling as they people freakout and get ready to attack eachother.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Kyo watched and ate, laughing every now and then when the people started fighting. He was starting to enjoy the show when a few people attacked him and Vamp.

Turning to look at Vamp he spoke "they can't be serious can they?" looking surprised by the peoples action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (vamp and kyo)   Running (vamp and kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running (vamp and kyo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3