Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_vote_lcapHeya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_voting_barHeya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_vote_lcapHeya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_voting_barHeya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: Empty
PostSubject: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

OKAY.

So this is a char that many a people supposedly 'hated' back on Sannin.
I will not state who I am, though many of you already know. Which wouldn't surprise me.
But why is it that when Ravefire fell, so did Sannin? And so did most of our other sites?
What happened? It didn't all just revolve around her. So what we need to do?
We need to find all our old Sannin peoples, and we need to get them back!
We need to get more people onto our sites. Cause to be frank, I honestly miss all our old roleplay sites. This one site I go on, www.meebo.com is a fun site. But if you do go on there, add these few accounts, then I can invite you to the roleplay chatrooms. Thank you. And I love you all.

Accounts to add: Psycho_Twisted_Bitch
.DJ.Epic.Fail.
.Nerd.Rage.
_Dolly_For_You_
naenaya
Hi_Im_Here_Nao
And the way that you see these accounts, is the exact way you would type them.
Last thing to say. Akiri, I love you! I haven't seen you in to to tooo long! I wanna hang out soon. Call me baby. ;D *Used her silly, stupid, sarcastic voice like she always did at school.* XD Oh the days .... 3:
Back to top Go down
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Beginner
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Well I don't know who you are, sorry to say. But I once had an account there as well and as much as I miss the old days of good roleplaying with so many posts going left and right, I cannot go back there. Firstly, there is too many bad memories there for everyone and that is mostly because Ravefire ruled with an Iron Fist and Konan's animosity towards people wasn't helping either. Konan basically sent me to my own death.

You probably have a good guess in your head who I am by now, and that's fine. If you have a guess, then state it and I will confirm or deny if it is right. But it is not that when Ravefire fell did Sannin fall with her. It began to decline when one very bullied and scrutinized ninja left that site because of all the online abuse in words she was taking. All the insults and talking behind my back. All the tricks people lured me into. And of course the constant wish for me to die when I had done nothing wrong. I tried to defend myself, however it was worthless against people and their words. They were bashing me and too busy being angry to realize what they were saying was untrue. they were blinded by rage and so I asked myself, "Why waste your breath on things you know are not true? Why take anymore emotional pain from people who don't know you?" and so I got everyone's emails I wanted to stay in contact with and left. And after I left, did it start to decline slowly. When Ravefire left, did it completely decimate to a dead site, a "ghost town" if you will.

I am sorry to say, but I am not willing to go with you on this one. Others may or may not, but I certainly won't. I apologize, although we may still be friends on here. Sometimes things you've put to rest that had happened in the past, should stay dead and beneath that grave. Once more, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

TEMARI-CHAN! I <3 you too! And i'm not calling you, you have to call me... You MAY post links to Sannin, But only on sites that Rave isn't on. We are planning to revive it WITHOUT letting Rave know.
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Hm? That site brings horrible memories....>__> *runs away to sulk*
Back to top Go down
Jin Hasagawa

PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm

WAIT TEMARI? O.O OMG ITS ME SHIKAMARU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:   Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret forest. :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: