Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Walking Around Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Walking Around I_vote_lcapWalking Around I_voting_barWalking Around I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Walking Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 am

After Mikari finally woke up and ran out of the room embarrassed, she desided to take wander around the castle while Ochita took a little nap. She already wandered to the dining room, which was funny because Ochita is a vampire; two sitting rooms, a servent room, and now she is inside a room with a high celing arched celing with huge windows.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Ochita wandered up behind Mikari several hours later. The sun hadn't set yet but it would soon. "hello beautiful," he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "How are you?"He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Mikari hadn't heard Ochita when he walked up behind her. She slightly jumped when he wrapped his arms around her but soon heard his lovely voice. Mikari smiled behind her and layed her head on his chest. "I'm good! How did you sleep?" She asked with a slight blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 am

Ochita smiled, "I slept well thank you." he said as he kissed the top of Mikari's head. "How was your day of exploring?" He asked. 'i wonder what we shall do today..' he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:41 am

Mikari smiled at him and turned around to face him. "My day was interesting-i saw a lot of cool places, almost got a knife thrown at me for going into the kitchen~" She laughed at the last one an how he might respond to that. "So what would you like to do tonight, love?" She asked kissing him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 am

Ochita frowned when he heard that Miakri had almost been hurt, "yes..the cooks don't particularly like people disturbing them.." he said with a sigh as he smiled slightly and returned the kiss. "Anything you would like, i can take you anywhere you wish. Have you been to the library yet? There are plenty of books on different things...I'm sure we could even find something about how you can further some of your elemental strengths..or possibly even your Gemini powers..Many of the books even i have not read...this castle has belonged to my family since the early 500's.." he said with a small smile. however it was truly much older, the castle had been in his family for about seven-thousand years. He worried how Mikari would react if she found out how old he truly was, his body may be that of a person younger then she was, but his 'soul' was far older.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 am

Mikari hugged him tightly and layed her head on his chest, he was a lot taller then her so she could only reach his chest. "I can see that they don't like people... And going to the library would be nice, we can just look around to see if anything does catch our interest." She smiled up at him and tilted her head to the side, she could tell he was thinking something because of the look on his face but she decided not to say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:51 am

Ochita smiled faintly and took mikari by the hand. "This way we shall go then my love," he said as he began towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Mikari Izida
Great RPer
Great RPer
Mikari Izida

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Mikari smiled and squeezed his hand as she walked with him toward the library. "Lead the way, my love~" She said smiling at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around
Page 1 of 1