Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_vote_lcapJin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_voting_barJin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_vote_lcapJin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_voting_barJin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Hasagawa

Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~   Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 pm

General Information

Name:Jin Hasagawa
Height:5'10
Weight:145lbs
DOB: Feb. 8
Appearance: Jin at first glance appears to be like any other typical human, not having many characteristics that stand out. He has somewhat of a skinny build with not a lot of muscle however he is in good aerobic shape. He will be seen mostly throughout the day wearing his school uniform consisting of a white shirt black tie and black pants. However on weekends he can also be seen wearing blue jeans with a nice buttoned up shirt. When jin is possessed by his three inner warriors he also takes a dramatic change in clothing. Within the warrior release he will don a red headband and his muscles will become more tone. In the swordsman release a large katana will materialize on his back. Then finally in priest release his eyes whill change to a blood red color as his clothes will change into that of robes.
Personality: For a sophomore in high school Jin's intellect is actually quite amazing. He is known for his ability to solve various puzzles and problems in short time. He also has great intuition allowing him to decide on peoples emotions when they do not tell him. In simpler words he reads their emotions. Finally Jin being a possessed human has somewhat of a Multiple personality disorder issue in which the other three warriors in his mind switch over to do battle. In the warrior release mindset Jin becomes slightly more aggressive while maintaining quite impressive composure. In the swordsman release form Jin will reveal his polite mannerisms while he will skillfully execute his attacks. Finally the priest release will change jin in to a quite and protective person. He will choose the quick and most painless path to end a confrontation donning a complete personality change like the other two warriors.
Likes:Puzzles, Science, Stories, Manga, Anime, Weapons and learning of ancient warriors.
Dislikes:Video games, humid days, being bored.
Classification:Genius
Character Information

Race:Human
World:human
Abilities: Possession
Strengths: His warrior releases, His intelligence, his natural reading abilities.
Weaknesses:When in human form he is quite frail, He tends to over think to much, He has a tendency to analyze a situation before putting any counterattack.
Other Information

Relationships:None
Family:Parents died.

BACKGROUND

Bio:Jin lived a normal life among his fellow peers in the human world without a care in the world. However one day when he was 14 years old he was out with his parents at a market when a robber came by murdering both of his parents in plain sight. Jin had managed to run away from the scene to go back home and in order to maintain his sanity refused to believe that the incident ever happened. So he lived alone in his house as he continued his schooling and got a part time job in order to buy food for himself. With the insurance from his parents he was able to pay off the bills for the house as he declared himself legally emancipated so that the school wouldn't look much into his story. So he continued to live a normal life studying everyday in order to fill the empty void he had deep inside which dramatically benefited his grades.
Then one day on a field trip to the Japanese gardens Jin came across a hidden shrine that was built to honor three forgotten warriors in the past. He had always been interested in such stories he went to investigate. Little did he know that in doing so he became the vessel for the wondering spirits of the warriors that were trapped within the shrine himself. The warriors are using his body as a holder in order to protect the land they swore to protect when they were alive. Only problem Jin doesn't know they exist....
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~   Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com

Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Page 1 of 1