Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  The fallen leaves Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
The fallen leaves I_vote_lcapThe fallen leaves I_voting_barThe fallen leaves I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
The fallen leaves I_vote_lcapThe fallen leaves I_voting_barThe fallen leaves I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

The fallen leaves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Nissha stood amongst a circular table, his seat being equal to that of the others. he waited for his comrades in his mission to rbing down the angels and than bring down the current governments in ever world to create a single monarchy under himself. he would give birth to a new world that is not in the shadow of the perfection that the angels make them beleive exist. he would make a civilization free from worries to be perfect, but he would still enforce crimes of great stature. he would also rid the world of the ones whom stand along side the angels and thier hypocritical lifestyle, making them an example for those whom have not yet decided which side they stand on. There were eight seats around the table, however only a number of them would be filled. he waited for the ones whom he offered a alternative solution to today's chaos to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Akiri had arrived at this specific meeting place, after waiting a long time for this meeting to actually start. She took her seat at the far end of the table and waited for the others to arrive. She laid her head against the table and began to take a nap to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Gin floated in,barely visible and hovered over Akiri a bit. His smile gave off a heavy feeling of gloom and pain. He didn't make clear his reason for joining these people, but looked happier than usual knowing his little sis was here with him. He always daydreamed about killing with his sisters by his side~
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Ochita had traveled far for this little meeting and wasn't to happy about that, when he entered he noticed akiri and nodded silently in her direction in a 'hello' sort of gesture. "so I'm here..what's up?" he said slightly informally playing of his sixteen year old appearance for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nissha
Beginner
Nissha

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Nissha merely looked upon these new comers, and spoek out, "you three, the three that have chosen to stand with me and strive against the plauge we call "angels", you three are here for different reasons, reasons that may be obviouse or secret. however the point still stands that people like us can be called 'the deviation from common rule' however i see it differently, i see us as the new beginning, the new leaders of this utopia that i am set out to create. But, the angels will do everything to stop this utopia and peaceful nation to be created, thus they must be destroyed. not only do they stand in the way of my goal, but they also are hypocrits. they claim themselves perfect and idols for every being below them, yet they suffer from the sins that they think they are free from. they crucify those whom personify the deadly sins, but what they dont realize is that they have these sins present within them as well. that being said i dont think such a race that has fooloed the common creature that they are perfection when the clearly are not. they must end, and i know that nyone is capable of killing an angel, they may think they are gods, but they are no more mortal than the rest of you creatures. You three will be the beginning of this cause, the future leaders of this new world."
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

She lifts her head and awakens from her nap as Nissha started to speak. She looks over to him and listens quietly to his speech, nodding every few minutes or so..
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 pm

"Well now...aren't we special~?" Gin said to the leader person, with his usual sarcastic sounding speech.
Back to top Go down
Dolly "Lust" Phear
Beginner

Location : In my little emo corner, destroying all cookies, and slashing at my arm. As though the civil war was being re-enacted.

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 pm

She skipped in quietly, bernese mountain dog tail swaying behind her. Both ears were sticking up, white on the inside, black on the outside, and brown on the tips. She let out a squeak unhearable to normal people, but that was hearable to her dog, Biscuit. He came running, sitting down at her side. She giggled, crouching down, wrapping her arms around her pet. She purred softly, even though she was a dog.

Aw. My perfect little biscuit. I couldn't ask for anything better than you, could I?

For a response, he barked. The language she could understand perfectly. She giggled at his words, yet all that the others had heard was R-r-ruff! Rawrf! Arf! RAWRF! She had understood each and every bark. What he had said? That was I know! I love you Dolly!He had made her giggle once more, before she stood back up, clapping her hands. Instantly, Biscuit hopped up, and began to float by her side.

=Actions.
=Me talking.
=What the others hear from my dog, Biscuit.
=What I hear from Biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Admin
Admin
Ochita

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 am

Ochita sat silently listening to what Nisha said, "is that so? well then we better get started before someone figure out what were doing." He said as his keen sense of small and hearing he heard someone in the distance, "And just a note...there is someone close by.." he stated simply
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Great RPer
Great RPer
Gin Ichimaru

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 am

"Hm? Is there now? I hadn't noticed~" Gin lied through his smile. He had noticed the extra presence, and even knew who it was. Gin's form began to solidify, stopping his floating and making him more visible.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

She, too, knew of the presence close by. A dog too. The dog had barked and she could understand every word it said. She growled as she turned her head in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fallen leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen leaves   The fallen leaves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fallen leaves
Page 1 of 1