Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Don't wanna go through the hassle of clicking all those links to get somewhere? Even to log in? No worries, log in here for a quick and easy way to get started on your journeys into the forum. Happy roleplaying everyone!
Secret forest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious forest and and mythical creatures to go with it.~

HomeHome  Werewolf Forest - Page 13 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome one, welcome all to the Secret Forest! There is no telling what might go on in this mysterious place. Many of the mythological creatures live in this dark and eerie land. Your journey to the abnormal world will start now.. Let it commence, once it does, your life will never the be same. Have fun everyone~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Akiri Suma
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 13 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Fox of the Shadows
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWerewolf Forest - Page 13 I_voting_barWerewolf Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyo
Vampireattacks
Mirana Suma
SirWolf
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Mikari Izida
Gin Ichimaru
Alexandra C. DiMarcus~
Latest topics
» Jin Hasagawa ~Possessed Human~
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Akiri Suma

» Alex's Poems~
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm by Alexandra C. DiMarcus~

» Heya Peoples! Drop by and read this please?! 3:
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm by Jin Hasagawa

» Shinto Shrine (open)
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm by Mirana Suma

» Running (vamp and kyo)
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm by Kyo

» Mirana vs. Anybody
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am by Kyo

» Walking Around
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Mikari Izida

» Hm? Well, why don't I post here?^__^
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 am by Gin Ichimaru

» The fallen leaves
Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm by Akiri Suma

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Werewolf Forest

Go down 
+2
Fox of the Shadows
Akiri Suma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

Werewolf Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 pm

She shrugs. "Dunno... Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretforest.darkbb.com
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 pm

sits against the tree thinking about going back to sleep as he watches the others
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 pm

She closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
http://pathtodestiny.forumotion.net
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 am

Kyo closes his eyes but becomes extremely bored and is not able to get some sleep. He then decides to create a shadow doppel ganger which transforms itself into sirwolf down to his DNA and begins to make a lot of noise in the area.

Kyo looks at it and then says "What are you doing wolf guy?", then looks up in the tree and sees the real sirwolf and yells out "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 am

She looks at the two SirWolfs and becomes confused. "Okay, which one of you is my uncle?"
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 am

growls and bares my teeth as i feel a rock under my hand i pick it up and throw it at kyo "why dont you stop messing people and go away if your bored"
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:29 am

She opens her eyes again then stands up. "Alright. If you want him to go then i'm going with him. She turns to Kyo. "C'mon... Let's go. I need to cook dinner anyway. She begins to walk away, not wanting to start an argument. She walks a little ways then stops and waits for Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Kyo shrugs then rises to his feet and begins walking in Mira's direction before turning around and waving bye to Akiri, Sirwolf and the Sirwolf copy. "See ya guys" he yells out before he catches up to Mira. "Don't you need groceries?"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Seeing as how she got no answer to her question she jumps into a tree and waves good bye to her sister.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Awesome Rper
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am

growls lightly sitting back not having a problem Akiri's sister. even though he was annoyed at kyo he had not meant for akiri's sister to leave as well.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma
Admin
Admin
Mirana Suma

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 pm

She sighs as she remembers that Kyo had cleaned out her refrigerator."Yes... I need groceries..." Eventually both Kyo and herself could no longer be seen as they walked further into the forest and back into the Human Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 pm

"Hmmm..." Kyo looked around as they reached the human kingdom, wondering where the closest grocery was. As he thought about it he remembered Immediately grabbing Mira's hand then teleporting straight there.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Akiri begins to fall asleep soon after her sister leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Forest   Werewolf Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Forest
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13